U876-c-coal-yoder To Cumberland Signal Issue

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by viper27860, Sep 7, 2021.

1. viper27860

viper27860 New Member

I am having an issue with the signal not letting me into the siding to connect to the 50 cars. The start is no issues. I disconnected from the cars and ran the locos to the first location. Reversed and ran cars to the second location.
    Issue now is that the signal will not let me pass to go into the left siding track to connect to the other end of the train cars. I have sat there waited over 1 hour for the signal to turn green/yellow or allow me to pass on red.
    after about the 45 minute mark a train is waiting on the track ahead of me waiting at the signal I guess waiting for me to go into the siding. I tried to go then but the scenario failed from going through the red signal.
    I have watches 3 youtubers doing this scenario and all of which went through the red signal and wasn't failed. I know one of them was in free mode because his menu popped up stating to select another scenario. I dismissed that based on maybe free mode - signals may not matter.
    I am at a loss on how to complete this scenario. any suggestions on finishing this one.
    Thanks.

2. Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist Well-Known Member

You need to contact the signaller/dispatcher (TAB on PC) to get permission to go through the red light and on to the siding (it's red because the cars are already in the block, it'll never go yellow/green).

3. viper27860

viper27860 New Member

Thanks for your reply. I thought it had something to do with calling the signaler but when I looked for the key press to call I don't think it did anything.
    But i will most certainly try again. Thanks again.

4. viper27860

viper27860 New Member

once again thanks. I have been racking my brain for the last 3 days trying to figure out why I couldn't proceed.

I knew it had something to do with the signal and my first reaction was looking at the keybinds to see what to use for contact the dispatcher. But there was nothing there to call the signaler. I tried pointing to the phone and nothing happened there either.
    The 3 videos I watched i don't know if that message popped up or not or maybe I just missed it.
    I hit the TAB and the call signer hud popped up and I was given a message to proceed.

• Like Like x 2