Ps5 Collector Edition Issues Still Ongoing

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Cash, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

Hello all, I am on a PS5. I have TSW2 collectors edition on disc, I recently finally gained access to upgrade from the PS4 version to the upgraded PS5 version, but the issues have not ended for me. I have every single add-on installed except the three collector edition routes.. (ECW, HRR & Peninsular Corridor). I have tried everything I possibly can but whatever I try it always comes up with an error that stops me from even starting to install them.

I don't know if I am missing something here, but I haven't seen anywhere DTG talking about this. This is making me extremely worried that DTG aren't aware of this issue and that I will never be able to install the 3 collector edition routes. I have been extremely patient with DTG these past couple of weeks, but it's nearly 3 weeks since the update originally released and I am still experiencing issues. I would feel better if DTG at least confirmed that they are aware of this issue and are working on a fix, which I have not seen anywhere.
    Thanks for reading :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

I believe right from the outset that there was a notice about the collector disc taking a couple of weeks to get sorted through Sony.

I don't have any further updates - I suggest a support ticket would be a good next step.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

Okay, thanks for the response Matt :) I was just worried that DTG/Sony weren't aware of this issue. Glad to hear it's being worked on.

4. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

DTG JD DTG Natster I am still experiencing this issue, the support ticket I opened just told me to try restoring my licenses, that didn’t work at all. I don’t know what to do anymore..

5. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hi Cash - we updated on Friday about the latest on PS (PS4 and Collector's Edition). At this stage, anyone still experiencing difficulties it appears to be a caching issue on your device. There's a link on there to Sony's Support, as they'd be able to help support and take a look at your PS account to diagnose the issue (sadly, we're not able to do this).

Hope this helps, and I hope you get those routes back soon!

• Like Like x 1