Playstation Store Addons Sale Now On

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TinTin_57, Sep 8, 2021.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Another FYI for anyone wanting to pick anything up in sales....I saw in the UK Playstation Store this afternoon that there is an Add Ons sale going on right now and quite a lot of TSW2 DLC is listed.

Sorry I can't give you a list of prices though, as I own the lot it shows as purchased for me. Worth having a quick look though if you are interested.

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 3
  2. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

They need to sorted ps store showing price in allready owned dlcs frist....for me to consider buying anything else...

3. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

TinTin_57 love the 363 screenshot of yours that’s made the loading screen hall of fame :cool:

• Like Like x 3
  4. TinTin_57

Cheers mate

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lunar_Twisted

Lunar_Twisted Well-Known Member

I have a lot of DLCs I owned too but I’ll list what’s on sale for anyone of you who don’t have.

TSW 2020
    • TSW 2020 Collector’s Edition - $27.49

TSW 2
    • BR Heavy Freight Pack - $10.99
    • Arosalinie: Chur - Arsoa - $19.49
    • Haupststrecke München - Augsburg - $20.99
    • Isle of Wight: Ryde - Shanklin - $16.24

• Like Like x 3
  6. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

Can I ask why?

I personally don't see this as much of an issue.
    It certainly won't stop me adding to my collection.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

Yes you can ask...but the answer is allready in my statement...until they get It sorted i am not buying anything else...

8. DigiTMCN

DigiTMCN Member

On sale in Aust store too. Don't have any of these so wondering what peoples views are as to which are worth picking up. I am hoping all these have PIS.
    Arosalinie: Chur - Arsoa
    Haupststrecke München - Augsburg
    Isle of Wight: Ryde - Shanklin
    BR Heavy Freight Pack - Just found out that it's on exact same GWE track, I think this is weird that there are old locos on a modern track

9. kiryupilot#4851

kiryupilot#4851 New Member

But isnt this more of a ps4 ps5 issue? I never see owned game prices. Maybe I missed something.

10. TinTin_57

Heavy freight pack is an add on for northern trans Pennine. Diesel legends is the add on for GWE. Did you mean that? If you can get over that it is on the same GWE time period then there’s a lot of playability in that pack, I quite enjoy it

11. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

Well, no, the answer isn't there, hence why I asked what the issue is with the price not showing?

You just copied the original post which didn't explain why it is a problem for you personally.

• Like Like x 1
  12. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

Yes a sale! I’m gonna spend £16 on Arosa and educate myself on why it seems to be universally hated. So exciting!

• Like Like x 3
  13. universal.chris

universal.chris Active Member

I'm really curious as to why too. You are aware of what you already own, and aware of the price you already paid, how does it interfere with additional purchases of discounted add-ons? Just curious what your reasoning is?

14. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

Guys its not like is preventing me from buying anything else... is like i dont even want to buy until things are 100%...the only thing they understand is by "wallet saying"...last thing that i bought was RH pass and in my view It needs to get better still in performance for my PS4...Dresden is much better than Boston, but for me, to keep supporting, things need to get BETTER in this front...i need to see that DTG is able to up their game in ALL fronts...right now they are lacking in my view...
    How come Dresden is almost spot on in FPS for me and Boston not? I think that this game lacks STANDART!
    I play on Ps4 Pro by the way! Dont get me wrong i am loving this game but they need to show me that i can relly on them!
    ALL routes that i bought Works 100% for me with exception off Boston ( i didnt bought Arosa, HMA and Cane Creek because they dont meet my standarts)
    Boston was a red flag for me! Lets see and hope they can improve...Sorry, english is not native for me.
    Cheers!

15. DigiTMCN

DigiTMCN Member

Sorry, only new to the game itself and overwhelmed at moment with the amount of addons. Slowly building it all up. I was confused because on the Aust store it has The Diesel Legends on sale at 30% off. So if I ignore the modern track system with the old trains, it's actually a good pack?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  16. universal.chris

universal.chris Active Member

Hey thanks for explaining and satisfying my curiosity. Your feelings about how the routes are working for you are understandable, it sounded like there was more to the story. Thanks again

• Like Like x 1
  17. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Diesel Legends (for Great Western Express) is on sale in the UK too, but this is a different thing to the Heavy Freight pack (for NTP) so make sure you get the right one for the route you already own. I can't provide an opinion as to their value as I don't have either.

18. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

Diesel Legends got a lot of hate, because it’s Trains that have appeared in other DLCs and because they don’t match the era the route is set in.

If you just like driving trains and aren’t going to get upset about the realism, then it’s a good pack in the sale. I’ve enjoyed the extra timetable and scenarios. Plus I do just about remember the Class 52, so being able to take it on a run out of Paddington is great.

19. TinTin_57

Personally I quite like the Diesel Legends pack because the BR Blue stuff is my kind of thing. If you are not sure on anything feel free to have a look at my channel listed below in my signature. I think I have done a few of the Diesel Legends intros and services so you can get a feel for it there (and all the other routes/DLC's for that matter)

• Like Like x 1