How Do You Submit A Ticket To Sony - Playstation 4 Problems....

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by smslomka, Sep 9, 2021.

1. smslomka

smslomka New Member

I saw after the update instructions to reinstall DLC's if further problems submit a ticket with the problem.

I am not sure how to do that. I never did or needed to in the past.

Appreciate the assistance.

Still having problems reinstalling several more DLC's bought.

2. barryr21

barryr21 Active Member

I had a search and found https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/support/contact-us/

There is an email and twitter link at the bottom. It is mentioned on a link in another thread but the link doesn't work there. I still can't access 4 of my purchases and while I am not one to really complain, these things can and do happen it is starting to get a little silly now.

3. Wilfboy

Wilfboy Active Member

We shouldn't have to raise tickets to Sony for something that isn't our fault and go through all the agro and stress of getting it fixed.
    Everything worked fine before the update so it is DTG's fault and it is up to them to get it sorted, even if it turns out to be a Sony problem.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hey folks. Sorry you're still having problems. We've updated the guidance here if you're still experiencing issues.

At this stage, it's very likely to be a caching issue on your device, which is something we're not able to help with (but Sony is, as they can look into the back end and flush the cache). So we recommend reaching out to them (there's a link in the article I've linked above).

Hope this helps!