Db Br 146.2 Issues

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by thomastl59374, Sep 9, 2021.

1. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

Since MSBs preservation update and now the upgraded version of the 146.2 a few things haven't been working as they should.
    In regards to PIS it appears that I can change this in the cab however it has no affect on the actual display on the loco.
    On the first service you do on BRD I've encountered issues after starting it twice. The first time around AFB prevented the brakes from releasing and the PIS wasn't showing. The second time around was a bit weirder. On the first time I had to insert the master switch but on the second time it was already in and there was no option to take it out. This time with AFB it wouldn't turn on and I had the PIS issue that I mentioned at the beginning.

EDIT: just found that you have to apply power to release the brake which I didn't previously know.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Luk396-e464

Luk396-e464 Active Member

Hi, after i downloaded BRD on my console, i played a service on MSB and i had something similar. Then i noticed if i press "B" the only SIFA's pedal works instead of SIFA and PZB knowledge. Is this a bug or is wanted by Dovetail Games?

3. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

I noticed the pis issue on Dresden it confused me at first then I just ended up with the conclusion it is broken

it is quite important for new players as well about how power is needed to be applied for brake release, I noticed it in a scernario on Dresden with the 185.5, the instruction is wait for brake release but doesn’t state apply power making you wait a long time unless you try the throttle

4. AtherianKing

DTG have been mentioning in streams lately about smarting up the shortcut acknowledge safety systems button so it only does what is required at the time (as in if sifa is sounding but not PZB then pressing b on controller only resets sifa but not acknowledging PZB)

not sure if they have done yet or not but sounds like it could be

5. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

Yeah the Destinations are broken on the trains, it’s really annoying

6. jthornalley

jthornalley Member

To set a destination you select the destination from the list and you press the ok button which should change the destination that is listed on the front

7. Luk396-e464

Luk396-e464 Active Member

So, should i manually move the pzb knowledge or there is another solution?

8. AtherianKing

if the new system is now implemented then using shortcut acknowledgment should work fine (you can still if you want use manual control)

mid it is not yet implemented what you experienced may be a bug

if non apply then it is same as before

• Like Like x 1
  9. German_Train_Driver

German_Train_Driver Member

Even if you drive with AFB the Breakpressure won´t drop right away takes ages to start a Train

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  10. Biblor

Biblor New Member

I have the same issue. All the other trains from DB can take acknowledging PZB with the "B"-Button. This is a bug. Please DTG fix this.

I have an other issue on the 146.2. The LZB is working in the HUD but it is not in the train. You can't see the goal speed. If you don't drive with AFB, you will speeding because you don't see the next speed.

German_Train_Driver when you release the breaks you can give "Füllstoß". Then the breaks releases full.