German Locos And Routes List?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Valdez, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Valdez

Valdez Active Member

Is there a list or table somewhere that details which German locos work with which routes?

I was looking at the DB155 as it’s cheap at the moment, for use on MSB (the only route I have) - the product page lists Ruhr Sieg Nord and MSB only, but I’m sure I’ve seen streams with the 155 on HRR as well? Don’t want to fall into a trap of buying a couple of DLCs only to find they don’t actually work together.

(TSW2020, if that makes any difference)

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. obisebi

obisebi New Member

As far as i know it works with every german route; you just need Ruhr Sieg Nord for it to be active

Just not Rapit Transit and Aachen-köln in TSW2 (which souldn't concern you)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Valdez

Valdez Active Member

Ahh, thanks, so it won’t work on MSB unless I have RSN too? In that case you may just have saved me some money.

4. obisebi

obisebi New Member

Well, it's not like RSN doesn't add additional services itself for MSB and other german routs. If it is on sale i would pick it up; just be aware that the Dostos and Br 143 are a bit weird (,eaning you can't put on passanger lights and passanger information only works for the cab; not for carriages or loco itself - at least my efforts were useless; and the BR 146 doesn't work). You should check the route out, though (just in case it is something for you with the BR 155)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Valdez

Valdez Active Member

OK thanks for your help. Is there a comprehensive list of what vehicles and locos from one route or DLC work with others? RSN is also on sale at a reasonable price, but just found the 155 apparently has a PZB issue on RSN that hasn’t been fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. obisebi

obisebi New Member

Ther is no list to my knowledge; but:

RSN - BR 155
    RT - BR 182
    MSB - BR 204 (can't tell you anything about that)

I haven't seen any PZB issues myself but given that i haven't played every timetable that could be possible - question: what do these bugs look like?

7. Valdez

Valdez Active Member

Something to do with Cab No2 PZB Acknowledge not working at certain locations on RSN. I did a forum search on “155” and it was the first result that came up, the bug apparently made it into TSW2 also.

8. obisebi

obisebi New Member

Well i havde only driven the "whole" route so far in TSW2 with the BR 155 (which means cab 1, i think), so this should happen when doing these short trips - i can't recall them in TSW2020, but that was a while ago, meaning i was still learning PZB and the route so that could have slipped; i can only check that in TSW2, because i uninstalled the old one already.

9. breblimator

breblimator Guest

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W5-ueaP4-UmdhZMKpdH0yTADmY4gNyMw_dRNi86G57o/edit?usp=sharing my wip
    https://smtimetables.herokuapp.com/ filters are the answers
    And for 182 more detailed info https://train-sim-world.fandom.com/wiki/DB_BR_182

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. obisebi

obisebi New Member

There is a bug in which the PZB does not the Wachsam when going over a signal (should be the empty lumber wagons). Also the camera is weard and puts you to the end of the train

11. breblimator

breblimator Guest

DB BR 155 is the must-have! Just buy it :)
    Monster Sale price is superb.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Valdez

Valdez Active Member

That’s what tempted me as it seems a great price, but apparently I’d have to buy RSN too - adding those two together, even at sale prices, and I’m halfway towards the price of another German train simulation that may better fit what I’m looking for. (I’m keen to better understand PZB/LZB and ETCS)

• Like Like x 1
  13. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Watch out. UI and the rest - German language only :) That's no problem if you are German oc

14. Valdez

Valdez Active Member

Seems to have English option, and a comprehensive EN manual too. Will find out when the DVD arrives!

15. breblimator

breblimator Guest

ZUSI? Interesting. Maybe they added ENG :) HF!

16. Valdez

Valdez Active Member

Replied privately.

17. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

The TSW2 Starters Guide has a list. I cannot be 100% sure if it is complete, but this the best I can do. Additions are always welcome. For the BR155 you indeed will need RSN, which is not a punishment,except for your wallet. The same way you need RT to be able to use the BR182 at other routes.

I have seen the BR155 at RRO, RSN, MSB, HRR and I think also on SKA but not 100% sure. It is probably the nicest German loco in TSWx. well, until we get the BR363 ...

Download the TSW2 Starters Guide here: https://www.hollandhiking.nl/trainsimulator

• Like Like x 3
  18. breblimator

breblimator Guest

19. CrAzZyKiLLa

CrAzZyKiLLa Well-Known Member

DTG JD & TrainSim-Matt There was a question on stream just now about what DLC goes well with each route and posted about this google doc which contains the current synergies in the German DLCs which may be useful information to share.

• Like Like x 1
  20. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Lovely, thank you. I'll tag in DTG Natster here, and maybe we can put this in our selection of resources for players :)

• Like Like x 2
  21. breblimator

breblimator Guest

It is already there \o/ BR o7

• Like Like x 1