Is It Better To Post Crash Reports On Forum, Or Via Xbox Dashboard?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Djb1990, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Djb1990

Djb1990 Active Member

Been getting alot of crashes on my xbox one lately, especially on Dresden (as are many others). Since the last update, its also been crashing noticeably more on other routes, including boston, which was working fine for me before the update.

So i just wondered, if the game crashes on my xbox one, is it better to post a report on the forum or via the 'report a problem' function on the xbox? Which would be more useful to the team in figuring out the issues?

2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

best to post them in the forums but before you do have a look to see if there is a thread already talking about it as I think there is as many have got crashes

• Like Like x 1
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

You could also create a support ticket. Top of any forum page is SUPPORT, click this and then you can do the support contact
    The forum posts allow other users to contribute and go "me too" so always a good idea as well

4. Djb1990

Djb1990 Active Member

Yes definitely seems to be a fair few having issues with crashes on Dresden especially on xbox one.

I just didn't know whether the team would get a more detailed (hence more useful) report from the xbox function.

Hopefully it will be sorted soon as it does seem like a fantastic route