Still Having Problems Re Installing Dlc's Bought....

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by smslomka, Sep 9, 2021.

1. smslomka

smslomka New Member

I am still having problems re installing DLC's on PS4.

They bought in the past but when I wanted re install it I do not see Add to Cart I see only the purchase price.

They were bought in the past and installed till I lost them on the update incident.

How can I settle the problem.

They would be seen as purchase in my game purchase history..

Quite a number $$$ used on the purchases now lost.

2. Tonto62

Tonto62 Well-Known Member

3. Wilfboy

Wilfboy Active Member

I am still having problems too. All of my routes work now (after re downloading them) but there are about 4 or 5 that still say I have not purchased them which I am not happy about.

Is this a DTG or Sony problem and will it be fixed?

• Like Like x 2
  4. sedevan

sedevan Member

Yes this has been a problem. Especially when you're on the game itself or the PS store.
    The Library recognizes what DLCs you own (that you can download free) but the store or in game shop doesn't.
    The DB 182 was the only DLC I was missing before today.
    I deleted the whole game via Library (all 52GB of it) today and downloaded the vanilla TSW2. I then installed all of my add ons then rebooted (not data rebuild) and the DB 182 was missing and the app did not return an error code as before.

Norway
    Collectors edition
    PS4 slim
    On the current 7th Sept pre Riesa build
    I am very pleased though that the team are aware of this complex issue and that they are working on it.
    Enjoy your streams Dovetail and congratulations to Matt for his promotion

5. Wilfboy

Wilfboy Active Member

Are they though? Watching the recent streams online they seem to think everything is fixed now or point you to their latest DTG live article which doesn't actually cover this problem.

If at any time I were to lose my Add Ons then I would have to pay again for the routes/Locos that Sony think I have not purchased as there is no download option, just Buy Now.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
  6. sedevan

sedevan Member

If you go to the game via Library App, TSW2 then PlayStation Store then Your Add-Ons you should be able to see what you have bought and you should be able to download them for free.

The in-game store and Library recognizes that the add-ons are installed but the PS Store doesn't .

Did a database rebuild and the DB BR 182 for me was restored to the game and layered on several routes. So everything is working again on the game.

7. Wilfboy

Wilfboy Active Member

My biggest fear is if my hard drive failed and I had to reformat it and reload the main game. Would those add ons be there in my library to simply re download? If not then my previous post is still valid in that I can’t download an add on for free if it doesn’t think I have paid for it. It only has the buy now option.

8. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

the PS store will know what you own so fingers crossed your console doesn’t give up the ghost you won’t need to worry. Simple download of the core game and all owned DLC

can reinstall and add DLC owned back again but best bet at the minute, do via the store not in game store :)

Edit : have you tried the website to download to linked console? Or the PS app even?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021