Afb On Br 101 And 146

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Illegal Prime, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Illegal Prime

Illegal Prime Member

I've found issues with the AFB on the 101 and 146. The issue is the same, when the AFB handle is moved the needle on the gauge does not move and stays at 0, this means that trying to apply power with the AFB engaged results in no power at all. I also cannot even find the AFB on the Dosto, let alone the LZB. How do I fix these issues, is there a switch I forgot to trip on the locos?

2. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

On the 146 it is under the desk to your left when sitting. You can access it without standing up, just move the cursor over the desk edge and the title will pop up for you to turn it on. Don't know about the 101.

3. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Same goes for the 101 just to mention

4. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Also the Dostos are not equipped with AFB as seen besides the throttle

• Like Like x 1
  5. Illegal Prime

Illegal Prime Member

So the issue happens when the AFB control switch is turned on (on both locos). The AFB seems stuck at 0 km/h and refuses to apply throttle.

6. 5cip

5cip Active Member

when u turn on afb get sure its set to highest speed then u hear a sound afb and u see that its activated on the speed display

7. Kilo_Charlie

Kilo_Charlie New Member

I believe that if your train is at rest, you need to have both the AFB and throttle lever at 0, then turn the AFB switch under the table for both trains.
    If you want to activate it while it’s in motion, you need to have the throttle lever at 0 and the AFB lever at its maximum.
    If AFB is engaged successfully, you should hear a sound saying AFB 3 times, then you can set your speed using the lever for the both scenarios mentioned above.

• Like Like x 2