(route Addon) Kansas City To Topeka

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bcbaa#5316, Sep 11, 2021.

1. bcbaa#5316

bcbaa#5316 New Member

I though of a suggestion and this came to my mind...
    I thought it would be a good idea if we could go from Kansas city union station to Topeka, great overland station. Having the fact that the Amtrak Midwest trains run from here, we could have 3 locomotives, as well as the Amtrak Midwest coaches, and the cab car on the old coaches. The cab car does run with a diesel locomotive behind it, not just the ACS-64 as I have seen many videos of it on YouTube.
    General description:
    The route is around 70miles. It travels in between three big cities; Topeka, Lawrence and Kansas. Kansas city is next to the boarder of the state Kansas. Kansas Great Overland station is actually in Missouri and crosses into Kansas. I figured this would be a great route and we could have locomotives we haven't had in the game before (I will put the DLC's near the bottom).
    Route map:
    Route map kanss city - topeka.PNG

I'm not entirely sure how much stops there are, but it would be great to have this route.
    Amtrak P42 locomotive:
    It would be good if we could have the Amtrak p42 with the brand new coaches as well as with the cab car on the old coaches, as they are currently not on the new ones. It would be good if we could have a luggage car at the back of the p42, preferably the new modern one.
    Amtrak images:

(These pics are not mine)
    Amtrak midwest coaches.PNG Amtrak midwest coaches inside.PNG
    DLC:
    Amtrak SC-44 loco
    Amtrak p42 loco
    Amtrak cab car
    Amtrak Midwest coaches
    (Sorry I didn't have enough space to upload loads of images)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

You made errors in your suggestion, the route you picked is the Union Pacific line, which is the Marysville Subdivision, and is the same route we got in TS1.

Amtrak runs on the BNSF line, which is on the other side of the Kansas River....
    a.png

Also, Amtrak Midwest DOES NOT run here. The only train that runs this line is the Southwest Chief, meaning at most we would get only 2 trains a day on this line. Coupled with the BNSF licensing issues, this route will most likely NOT happen.

3. bcbaa#5316

bcbaa#5316 New Member

Y do i always get bad replys

4. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

Because you always put wrong info. I’ve seen your posts

5. aarontheloner

aarontheloner Active Member

Cause your research sucks, and instead of admitting you messed up you just whine.

6. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

I mean, maybe do a bit more research on your suggestions and not post false info.

7. aarontheloner

aarontheloner Active Member

Ain't nobody got time for that.