PC Spawning Glitch In S-bahn Service - Nahverkehr Dresden

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by paragonium#6381, Sep 11, 2021.

1. paragonium#6381

paragonium#6381 New Member

In chapter 3 in the journey mode of the newly added Nahverkehr Dresden, the S1 Coswig - Dresden service spawns you at random places across the map, instead of doing it in the locomotive seat. Usually these places are miles away from the train you're suppose to drive, meaning you'd have to run across the route to get to the train. The ctrl+0 shortcut doesn't solve this, since it only teleports you to the last place you were sitting on. In this example, I spawned at Dresden Neustadt, when the service is meant to start at Coswig.

upload_2021-9-11_19-31-49.jpeg
    upload_2021-9-11_19-29-10.jpeg

2. damianchilds

damianchilds Member

It’s a bug with a few routes. As soon as you load in go into the menu and straight back in. That should fix it

3. grob-e

grob-e Well-Known Member

There's kind of workaround...at least it worked for me.

Restart the service as long as you will be spawned to Coswig. (That can be annoying, as it can need over 10 restarts.
    At Coswig, you'll see the problem:
    [​IMG]

An RE50 Talent is still at the platform. You'll have to wait untill it departs. Finally 'your' train will arrive at about 07:22.

[​IMG]

Now take over this service from the AI. Then you can open the doors. Turn the brake key on and set the brake to full service. Then go to the rear cabcar and turn the brake key in the cab car to off (otherwise, you won't be able to brake the train at the next station). Return to the front loco, close the doors, and you are ready to go.

4. paragonium#6381

paragonium#6381 New Member

Took me around 15 resets, but I finally spawned in Coswig. Managed to get the gold, even though the service was already badly delayed.
    Thank you for saving me from a headache :)