PC Db Br 146.2 Drives Itself On Dresden Riesa.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by argyle_smurf, Sep 12, 2021.

1. argyle_smurf

argyle_smurf Well-Known Member

BR 146.2, 0529 Service on Dresden, the train goes through the startup process on its own. It sets up the lights and the master key and opens its own doors. You can see each control it operates as a tooltip on the right of the screen but I never pressed a button. It won't pull away on its own but if I get it moving then stand it won't let me back into the seat because it's 'going too fast to take control'

I've tried a few of the other services and it doesn't seem to affect those ones...

2. argyle_smurf

argyle_smurf Well-Known Member

3. echeij

echeij New Member

Well that's interesting :D. I have the same behavior on that service. It even opens the doors on the next stop!

4. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

I had that on an early S2 service as well, it is not all trains, but it has happened more than once for me, to the point that I cannot get the train moving (since the AI keeps opening the doors when I want to leave) or stopped (the only brake that works is the emergency brake).

5. bescot

bescot Well-Known Member

Hmm I thought it was a new feature. In the 0923 Dresden freight the 182 set itself up, yet the 185 didn't.