Br 204 For Riesa - Dresden

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JellyScrub, Sep 13, 2021.

1. JellyScrub

JellyScrub Active Member

I don't know if this is an issue with the BR 204 being made by Rivet, but I think it would be a great addition to Riesa - Dresden. I don't know if it specifically ran on this route, but it is an East German loco. It doesn't have to be a new layer, it could just substitute in for the BR 363. I know the timetable is getting reworked, so I think this could be added in. It would also mean getting to use the loco on something other than the docks on Main Spessart Bahn.

Let me know if you think this is viable!

• Like Like x 4
  2. KoeleKoen

KoeleKoen Well-Known Member

If you're on pc there's a mod for that, if you're on console i don't see rivet changing anything.

3. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

I believe Matt mentioned that the reason the 204 doesn't substitute is that it has the wrong 'tags' applied to it, and that they are talking to Rivet to see what they can do about it.

Can't recall it really well though, it was on one of the streams, maybe someone else remembers which one. Don't take this as a truth :).

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. JellyScrub

JellyScrub Active Member

I hope they change it. I can't imagine it being too much work to change. And it would improve the value of the 204 DLC if it can be used on other routes outside of MSB.

• Like Like x 1
  5. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

I can't remember what stream, but I do remember him saying this. I believe it was one of the preview streams - either the Tuesday or Thursday one - a couple of weeks ago.

• Like Like x 1