Multiplayer Suggestions

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by P_Le_i, Sep 13, 2021.

1. P_Le_i

P_Le_i New Member

Hi,

First of all sorry for my bad english.
    Alright first, I open this post because I think we collect ideas for the Multiplayer (when DTG want to create one) I Know it's a little bit early but it's just ideas.

Okay here are my Ideas
    • Some Player can be a "Game Controller"
      • Can change the Signalstate
      • Can change Switches
      • Can create temporary Timetables
      • Can create a train disturbance
      • can create temporary slow down's
      • Can create other disturbance
    • Then we need a train radio
    • Trains should get a specific number
    • In Germany we have a system called "Ebula" where we can see where the next signal comes or when the next station comes, is it possible to add something like this?
    This is how I'm Think it works
    • Train driver: proceed the train ready to departure, in the system (for Example Germany, the Train driver types into the Ebula his train number and in the Train Radio so he ist registered at the Dispatcher)
    • Dispatcher: Change the Signal so the train Driver can drive, the Dispatcher has some Menu when he clicked hat a signal he has some options like change signal state, but that's are too much work for one Person, but I have a solution, the Dispatcher from the normal TSW control the route but when the Player change it its guilty until he press in Option menu the button "Switch to normal dispatcher.
    What Ideas do you have?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thorgred

Thorgred Active Member

none i do not need game controller multiplayer
    and there is still way to much to fix in this game before adding multiplayer

the only thing that i might like to see is to co-op 1 train with someone else

3. P_Le_i

P_Le_i New Member

I know that there is still much fixes to do, but it's just a idea collection.

Well my idea ist that some player can be the game controller, but when you don't want it just leave the Menu and sit in a train