PlayStation S1 Coswig - Dresden Broken

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by JayJay3692, Sep 14, 2021.

1. JayJay3692

JayJay3692 New Member

Hey, I was wanting to try giving the S-Bahn services a go as all I’ve been addicted to driving lately is the RE50 services with the Talent 2. So I loaded the game up chose the BR 143 DB, and then I chose the S1 Coswig - Dresden service starting at 07:16, when the game loaded in, it had the objective saying “close doors”, but it had me spawned on foot at Dresden-Neustadt station and I couldn’t seem to find my train anywhere lol which was something I’ve never encountered before. And I also noticed that in the service select screen on the map in the top left where it usually states the station you spawn at it’s blank, so maybe it’s a bug and that’s why I randomly spawned on foot at Dresden-Neustadt station, not sure if anyone else has encountered this issue before.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

3. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Happens to me, same service and a 146 service around 07:30. Every time i have tried them and different places every time. Mostly on a platform but sometimes just close to a platform. But on a plus side it is useful for finding collectables if you are interested in them, as it keeps spawning you in different places. And you have the suspense of not knowing where you will spawn lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. JayJay3692

JayJay3692 New Member

• Like Like x 1