Raildriver Preserved Locos

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by gary dean, Sep 14, 2021.

1. gary dean

gary dean Member

Hi when are we getting Raildriver put on preserved locos its been a long time since december last year you put in support for Raildriver.
    Its been nearly a year and its still in beta thats not good enough.
    If your not committed to support Raildriver why start it in the first place.
    Players have been waiting a long time for Raildriver support for TSW .
    The roadmap tells us nothing only its in production like it always says, it would be nice to be told if its been worked on what locos etc.
    It goes down your not making any money out of it why its taken so long.
    Not happy with all this as TSW without Raildriver is not worth playing in my mind so wont be buying anymore DLC until it gets sorted.
    keyboard x box controller is no good for TSW we need proper levers and switchs.
    I remember back in december about support for other hardware well that has not happened.
    G.Dean

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

They are working making all locos in game to work with the raildriver, it's going to take a little more time before the remaining ones are complete.

3. gary dean

gary dean Member

Hi i have no hope in that its been nearly a year.
    They have raildriver support for the new DLC s but they have missed the point that a lot of players have the old routes and locos which need support at the same time.
    It cant take that long to make raildriver work with the old locos ,i think they dont want to spend time on something which isnt making them any money.
    G Dean

4. Thorgred

Thorgred Active Member