The Catch Thing You Would Like To See In The Game ? (improvements)

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by lukehill1204, Jul 15, 2020.

1. lukehill1204

lukehill1204 New Member

I have been playing the catch for the past few week's and I feel like there's quite a few things missing to make it the perfect fishing game.
    Here are a few ideas and improvement that could be made to The Catch (mainly carp fishing side):

1. Nash BP reels there seems to have no line on the spools I don't know if it's a bug or something but it just doesn't look right.
    2. Bait boats or maybe a drone or deeper fish finder? Which could be used for baiting, finding fish, taking screnic photos of the surrounding areas?
    3.Bivvy, Landing net, Bedchair ect thus making the game and the fishing peg feel more authentic and real these only need to be see-able things in game not use able by the in-game character?
    4.Having more well know carp fisheries/syndicate lakes like for example Burghfield and the Burghfield common carp, Farlows lakes, Mid Kent fisheries ( Chilham, Conningbrooke) , lake Cassien in France, The rise syndicate in Essex, Wraysbury, Cemex lakes, Walthamstow reservoir, Wellington lake, The monumemt lakes, linear fisheries, Trois iles lake in France, cotswold syndicate and Rainbow lakes in France, redmire pool ect ?
    5. More brands i.e. Korda, Nash, ridgemonkey, sonik, mainline, delkim, nevels, trakker, shimano, urban bait, E.S.P, Sticky baits, more baits/boilie types.
    6.More different types of rigs i.e. zig rigs, surface fishing, noodle rig, stiff rig, D rig ect
    7. Match fishing ? Pole fishing? Feeder fishing? ect sitting on match box, matches ? Multiplayer matches ect

Feel free to carry on this thread on with your ideas which would be good in the game and what you would like to see in the near future.

2. arnaud.caille

arnaud.caille New Member

Une petite peche sur île tropicale serait pas mal même si on sait qu'il y a pas de carpe et par contre sa serai bien de pouvoir avoir un grand lac pour faire de la pêche à la traine

3. marco.sobiech

marco.sobiech New Member

There wont be improvements DTG abandoned this game already

4. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Yes it's all they know how to do is release broken games then start making a new one which looks the same

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thorman

Thorman Active Member

Don't be fooled by the next game! Bassmaster 2022 won't last long until 2023!

6. riven#7203

riven#7203 New Member

For real, i dont like how they release a game and then abond it after not even a half year. quite sad.

7. hoskins

hoskins New Member

Adding different weather conditions such as rain, sunshine, cloudy, and time of day would make the game more realistic and challenging. For example, fishing during the night can make it harder to see and catch fish, whereas fishing in the morning might be more successful.