Re80 1033 Hamburg-lunbek Blocked At Reinfeld By Service In Platform

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by danielemerson78, Sep 11, 2021.

1. danielemerson78

danielemerson78 Member

Driving the 1033 Hamburg-Lubek the service gets blocked at Reinfeld by a service which is just sat there.Has anybody else had this problem??...Had to quit the service which was annoying

2. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Getting it an absolute TON. This route is particularly bad for it. NPC trains just keep getting stuck at lights along the lines and there's nothing you can do. This used to be an issue with saves, but now it seems to happen just randomly out of the blue whenever.

3. Princess Entrapta

You can watch it happen in real time by just loading up a route in on foot exploration mode and leaving it running a few hours as you go and do something else, after a while you inevitably end up with massive tailbacks of trains stuck behind one that's got trapped.

4. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

Are you sure this is not just the 182 Bug. For some reason the DB BR 182 from Rapid Transit is not able to work with the Dostos from other Routes, unless you drive it yourself. I love this locomotive but I wish DTG would remove it from the Layers and only use it again when it has been completely revised by the Pres.Team.

5. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

Weird, on PS5 I’ve driven over 30 services on this route the last few days and not once have I had this issue.

wIll try this service and report back

edit: upon opening the game I've already completed this service, twice ,without issue.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
  6. bobbobberdd

Do you own Rapid Transit and the DB Br 182?

7. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

Yes, on PS5.

8. bobbobberdd

Ok then you were probably very lucky. I don't know the exact percentage, but the chance that a 182 will spawn instead of a 112 is very small

9. Princess Entrapta

SEHS, East Coastway, and Arosalinie do not have the 182, and still get the problem I described. And I don't own RT.

10. danielemerson78

danielemerson78 Member

Yes i think it must be the 182 bug as that was on the stuck service.Thanks for the help with this.Hopefully they will fix this layer issue soon