Next Rftv Stream?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trainsimgaming1001, Sep 17, 2021.

1. trainsimgaming1001

trainsimgaming1001 Well-Known Member

Did anyone notice this stream listed?

Thursday, September 23rd - [STREAM TBC]

Its on a Thursday, which is when route previews take place and is also when I predicted that the first stream of BML would be. But why not announce it straight away? I think we are in for a big one. Lets not get our hopes up. Remember the last 2 times this happened, with the 'big' announcement which turned out to be the Console version rather than the editor and 'Train Sim World 2 Announcement' which everyone thought was the RH release date but turned out to be a Q&A with no real announcement

• Like Like x 1
  2. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

The announcement was the launch onto Epic, but it became mostly a QA because of the article that went up the day before. I think had that article not gone up, then that stream would've been more to do with the Epic version.

Tbh they've also done a TBC and it's just a simple let's play. Despite London-Brighton screenies going up today, I do have a slight doubt it'll be a L2B preview.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ant Craft

Ant Craft Well-Known Member

My guess is that it is for a BML preview, but haven't confirmed it in case it isn't ready to show off. Doing it this way will avoid them disappointing people if it isn't ready by then, like was the case with the missed first Riesa - Dresden preview.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

What about a preview for Meißen Branch and fixed DRA timetable? It should be finished now.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ant Craft

Ant Craft Well-Known Member

Haven't heard about it being finished already, although what I last heard is that it was close. I'd assume that if it's not a BML stream, then we'll get a Meissen Branch preview instead.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

Because of your other comments where you expect things to only get announced when they are 101% certain :)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  7. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

They have shown screenshots of the branch, but I doubt if the timetable update is done.

8. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

Given matt seems to still be gathering feedback for the BRD timetable, I don't think it's done ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

It is a placeholder in case BML is ready for preview.