Xbox Sehs Tunnels

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by thomastl59374, Aug 31, 2021.

Tags:
  1. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

Currently playing a service in a rain storm in September from St Pancras to Faversham (1F26) and when in a Tunnel the rain sound effects can still be heard as if the rain is hitting the train.
    However, when under shelter at a station the sound effects of rain hitting the cab stop, as it should.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  2. grumypop51

grumypop51 Well-Known Member

Did you submit a ticket ton this issue? I ask, because same thing happened to me today on PC. If you didn't, I will.

• Like Like x 1
  3. grumypop51

Ticket submitted!

4. grumypop51

Reply to ticket:
    Thank you for bringing this issue regarding Train Sim World 2 to our attention.

We value your feedback, and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    The issue below has been documented and flagged for review by the development team. We are unable to say when an issue will be resolved due to multiple contributing factors, but we would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us. Some issues may be rejected during the review process if the game is working as intended or the issue is beyond the scope of the game. The team will attempt to address the majority of issues submitted to us and will prioritise issues based on which route they are currently reviewing and how severely the issue effects gameplay. Community feedback is what drives our development, and your feedback will be used to better inform our future work.

• Southeastern High Speed - Timetable - Raining - When travelling through tunnels between St. Pancras and Faversham rain sound effects can still be heard falling on the exterior of the train.
    Please follow our official community channels for updates, new content, improvements and fixes.

• Like Like x 2
  5. fl991r

fl991r Member

I have this same problem on SEHS. Rain sound through every tunnel from end to end.

What I did notice also was that when I was out in the open where there was supposed to be rain (and where the rain sound effect could be heard), my windshield was dry as a bone. Did anyone else notice this? There was rain at St. Pancras, but after the first long tunnel all the way to the end of the line my windshield was completely dry.

• Like Like x 1