Thank You Adam & The Preserve Collection Team For Improving Rapid Transit

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Lunar_Twisted, May 12, 2021.

1. Lunar_Twisted

Lunar_Twisted Well-Known Member

I would to say thank you for improving Rapid Transit’s timetable and other features. However, I already read some issues that some people were experiencing, including the S6 services on Rapid Transit & other bugs. I only done two S2 services (70 minutes) on Rapid Transit 2021 timetable, northbound and southbound. The new timetable and the added road traffic finally made this route feel alive than before. I have yet to try out the Long Island Railroad M7 & M3 but only read from other people post regarding bugs. Hopefully those bugs that people were reporting gets fixed soon.

• Like Like x 11
  2. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Rapid Transit now has a new lease of life. Really enjoying the route again. I did a few runs in 182 last night.
    I see I can now select 3 different type of Dosto Cab car but I can't tell the difference between them. THe 767.2 seem to have roof antenna and the 766.2 does not. Then there is a slight bogie difference between the 2 766.2s.

• Like Like x 4
  3. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

RT is really good now in TSW2. The improvements compared to the initial version are remarkable. What i was hoping for, but not included, is the flattening of some railroad crossings. Even an off-road SUV does not have the ground clearance to move over. However, thank you for the upgrade.

4. kenobi#1878

kenobi#1878 Well-Known Member

its way better, loved the run i did with the 182 yesterday

5. Luke8899

Luke8899 Well-Known Member

Saaame. The new timetable has really given it a new lease of life, the city tunnel was always beautifully modelled but the line felt lifeless, now it is a really nice jaunt up and down.

6. mc_pater

mc_pater New Member

There are a few problems with some services, the path in scenario designer from Petersoda to Bitterfeld is wrong, gauges in the br182 don't work correctly, the cab sound in the talent 2 is almost non existent and I haven't seen the ai ICE services yet, but besides that RT is way better than before! (Not sarcastic btw)

• Like Like x 1
  7. li150special

li150special Well-Known Member

I was also pleasantly surprised, in particular when unexpectedly seeing an ICE at Bitterfeld. Finished an S-Bahn service there and saw an IC (?) service to Hamburg on the PIS, so I decided to wait and then the ICE turned up.

8. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Thank you for the nice feedback, everyone. I've passed the thread onto Adam!

• Like Like x 2
  9. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

I must say the new timetable really did help rapid transit, even if I did complete every service on the 2021 timetable

10. adlian_cc203

adlian_cc203 Member

Hi JD, any info regarding the Rapid Transit Talent 2 PZB mode fix?