Xbox Blurred Destination Sign

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by LewispDyte, Sep 19, 2021.

1. LewispDyte

LewispDyte Member

Hi There I am reporting a fault when on the class 314 and Bakerloo line the destination signs on the trains are blurred I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but has had no effect at all I’m not sure if it is effected on other routes but these ones are the main issue.

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

If this is the same issue, I’ve found that all texture based destination signs can at times start off blurred until you get close up to them (on foot or with the camera) when they then correct themselves. This is my experience on PS4 and possibly PS5 too. It affects the BR Class 101 and Class 52 (headcode) as well as the trains you mention. It doesn’t always happen and once you have get close to the train it usually fixes the issue but it can be annoying.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

I think its related to the current texture bug on xbox that they're trying to solve.

• Like Like x 1
  4. eire007

eire007 Active Member

Don’t waste your time re installing. When DTG are finished laughing about frustrated customers trying to play the game they will get around to fixing it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

they have already acknowledged this problem and are working on a fix for it

• Like Like x 1
  6. LewispDyte

LewispDyte Member

Yes this is exactly the same issue I am having I’m pleased in a way it isn’t just mine doing this

• Like Like x 1
  7. eire007

eire007 Active Member

Yeah Matt acknowledged it on a stream and made out it was no big deal, so I repeat, when DTG are finished laughing at us about being frustrated by it they will organise a fix.

8. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

Im just catching up on todays stream, pretty much as matt said on the forum the first fix was tested and didn't work but they're in the stage or testing the second fix now.

9. eire007

eire007 Active Member

I was talking about the original stream when it was first brought up.

10. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

I know i was just adding to the statement based on the newest one and his post on another thread.

11. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

The only blurred texture issue I’ve seen Matt comment on is the textures inside the cab getting blurred at high speed. That’s a technical core issue that I don’t think is connected to this particular issue, where the textures are blurred until you get close to them and then they are fixed.

This issue may only a LOD issue with destination blinds when they first load up. It appears to me to be a different issue than the one Matt’s been discussing.

12. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

To add It also happens to the headlights on the rapid transit talent 2. They turn into triangles.