All Missing

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by kiwitrains, Sep 18, 2021.

1. kiwitrains

kiwitrains New Member

All the games in my TS2021 have gone missing they are in the profile but not in game drive, WCML South is the one I play the most and it is not there, i have done the usual with the file integrity and deleted and reinstalled DLC to no avail. Please help

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

First, deleting an reinstalling DLC is pointless if is is a slight problem with the setup
    Second, check your filter when you go to dive something
    Above the routes are three boxes - make sure you have them set to ALL - if you don't then it hides things
    Filter 1.jpg
    I have WCML-South but it is not in my list as the middle filter is set on Steam

3. frank351981

frank351981 Active Member

First it would nice to know where they missing. Are DLC as routes not shown in menu of Train Simulator and when in which: Quick Drive, Career,...?
    If this following would perhaps help:
    go into Railworks/Content there you find two files named with SDBCache. Delet them and then restart TS. These files are now created new and theroetical the routes will shown up now in the menü.

If rolling stock is missing too, delete also the both RVDBCache files.

Note: after deleting the files all progress of accomplished scenarios is away, also self created train sets, because the informations about these are safed in these files. But sometimes the files are broken or something. Can for example happen, when TS has crashed, or after closing the PC has shutdowned too early (the process Railworks.exe runs still some time in the background, before its closed finally, can be seen in task manager)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  4. kiwitrains

kiwitrains New Member

All set to ALL no difference thanks for reply

5. kiwitrains

kiwitrains New Member

Thanks for your reply, they are not in either QD,Career or standard they are in the profile section.
    I had already tried the SDB files with no luck.
    Thanks

6. kiwitrains

kiwitrains New Member

Just looked at the DLC and noticed WCML South is not listed,how do I get it back

7. kiwitrains

kiwitrains New Member

S
    Sorry it is there and I have deleted it and reinstalled it but no good does not show up in the choices only in the profile

8. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Show us a Picture of what you see when you go to do a Quick Drive
    If you push the Windows key and the PrtScn button it saves a picture in C:\Users\yourname\Pictures\Screenshots

9. kiwitrains

kiwitrains New Member

Screenshot (7).png

10. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

kiwitrains - You have picked an HST and you say you don't have any routes but I can see page 1 of 4
    You were looking for WCML South - suspect that would be on page 3 or 4

11. kiwitrains

kiwitrains New Member

Hi I did have routes but not the ones from TS 2021 which I had previously they were on the profile page but not listed on the page you are looking at. Anyway it is all sorted now, on advice from DG I deleted everything and reinstalled and all is good, I had the chance to delete all the crap that I had collected from the so called free scenarios from various people which I won’t be downloading again as it generally doesn’t work. Thanks for all your help.