Arosa R1520 Arosa Runaround False Danger?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jeff.engle, Sep 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. jeff.engle

jeff.engle Active Member

Before I submit a ticket I wanted to check with the community to see if I am doing something wrong. Running Arosaline R1520: Arosa Runaround and getting a passing through danger error where I don't see the signal I am supposedly going through for one thing - and I get a no route available, I don't see any conflicting trains on the line so I don't see what I may be doing wrong. This is the 4th attempt - so it's easily duplicated. I didn't find this in the forums.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

2. praxidike.meng

praxidike.meng Well-Known Member

You pass a blocked shunting signal, located on the left, right after the designated stop on the track. You have to stop the train right on top of the designated spot on the track and then contact the signaller. After that you should receive a clear signal and you can continue.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
  3. sdc

sdc Member

I have just played R1520 on Arosa.

I played this timetable R1520 and I would suggest that you stop at 6m.
    You have to stop the coaches there.
    Uncouple the locomotive
    Drive the loco forward towards the shed and then reverse down to the end of Platform 1.
    Drive forward before you get to the points contact the signaller and couple the loco to the front of the coaches.
    Drive forward back towards the shed Stop at the marker.
    Then reverse towards the marker at Platform 2 and stop

You won’t need to submit a ticket.

Steven

4. jeff.engle

jeff.engle Active Member

Hmmm, I stopped and did a contact signaller. I did not receive a clear signal - as is indicated on the short video.

5. jeff.engle

jeff.engle Active Member

Thanks Steven - still to the point the instructions given are incorrect. It should state "Wing it from here". I'll give it a try ;)

6. praxidike.meng

praxidike.meng Well-Known Member

Well, I watched the video, and it seems you in fact did not stop right on top of designated stop marker. The last coach has to be on the stop marker or the signaller will not give you a clear sign.