Some Missing Dlc From Tsw2020 Into Tsw2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jormc, Mar 10, 2021.

1. jormc

jormc New Member

Hello!

Just a few days ago I bought TSW2 Collector's Edition. I also have TSW2020 since November 2018. In the advertising of the game it is indicated that all the DLC of the previous version of TSW2020 would appear automatically in the new version of TSW2, but this is not the case. There is at least two DLC that has not migrated it. They are the "Northeast Corridor New York" DLC and the "CSX GP40-2 Loco Add-On".

What is happening? How can I solve that?

Thanks a lot!

2. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

The NEC and related DLC (GP40-2, SW1000, and ex Metroliner Cab Car) were not made a part of the preserved collection because of serious issues with the NEC route. DTG decided it was a better option to rebuild the route from scratch in the future, than try to rebuild the broken NEC in TSW2020 into a TSW2 compatible route.

3. Big-garuuu

Big-garuuu New Member

Same thing here, downloaded the new sim, no DLC content I have purchased has moved with the new sim and now I have to repurchase

4. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

What DLC are you missing? Are you staying on the same platform?

5. trainsimgaming1001

trainsimgaming1001 Well-Known Member

NEC new york is not and won't be part of Preserved Collection. If it ever happens, it would be a new build

6. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

That's a different issue: you SHOULD have all your purchased DLC,* assuming the same platform (Steam = Steam, Microsoft = Microsoft; the two don't mix)

*Except for NEC NY and its rolling stock