Could This Affect Southeastern Being In Game?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by chieflongshin, Sep 28, 2021.

1. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

2. Wolfovizer

Wolfovizer Well-Known Member

I don't think it will affect anything, it's basically just South Eastern moving to the OLR who run LNER and we have them in TS. I think it will just be like ScotRail where the brand becomes public and operator logos (I don't think there are any on SE anyway) won't be in game, if you look at the Class 314 it doesn't have the Abellio stickers on the doors and that's about the only difference to the real trains :)

3. Wolfovizer

Wolfovizer Well-Known Member

Quote from Nat in another thread.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Indeed it’s like when Virgin Trains disappeared, they haven’t removed the logo in TS, just stopped selling DLCs with this logo

5. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

The difference is, the Southeastern logo was designed for Govia - it's their logo. The ScotRail logo and livery was designed by/for the Scottish Government. I'd imagine the logo will change, like Northern, which I imagine will be a separate license.

6. Geth_2234

Geth_2234 Well-Known Member

Because it’s passed over to OLR which is a public body I’d assume that the logo and livery etc would now be in the public domain so shouldent really affect DTGs license or there ability to continue selling the route?