Other Nahverkehr Dresden General Reports

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by taylormade#6721, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Gogomaester

Gogomaester Member

Dear All,

RE Servcies from Hoyersweda to Dresden, or from Riesa to dresden, seem to have wrong timetabling. There is always an AI train blocking the path.

9:27 RE15 to DRESDEN - stuck before Coswig.
    Re from Riesa to Dresden - stuck right after Coswig, there are 3 ai trains in front of you train and the first wont move. PIS says approx delay 27min.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mattwild55

mattwild55 Well-Known Member

In my experience so far these permanent red lights are almost always caused by an AI BR182 in charge of a RE50 train getting stuck at a station because they can't open Dosto doors at the moment. Was that first train an RE50 do you know?

• Like Like x 2
  3. The SimTrain Tube

The SimTrain Tube Well-Known Member

Anyone else having issues with the pause screen? (see screenshot)
    [​IMG]

4. doublefine7

doublefine7 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the BR182 also caused these problems on HBL but DTG didnt acknowledged it somehow so there is no fix coming and tbh, I wouldnt expect it to come.
    So my personal workaround is using a mod disabling the BR 182 to substitute into passenger services. Its a bad workaround because that bug should have been fixed already but hey, at least the game is playable.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

Pretty much on every route and every run I do. It works fine in the beginning, but goes crazy eventually :(

6. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I have ran two ICE services from Riesa to Dresden and both times I have been emergency braked on the approach to exiting the bypass line. It happens on approach to the 130km/h speed drop in readiness for the bend. I’m sure you don’t need to acknowledge such a drop (I can’t even remember seeing any signage), but as soon as I start to slow down, on come the brakes. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

7. KoeleKoen

KoeleKoen Well-Known Member

Speed magnets detecting you're not slowing down fast enough?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Cramnor

Not sure which bend you mean, but there is a 120 speed limit that is checked by GPA (check Matts last signal video if you don't know what that is) and a 130 signal speed limit which is also checked by GPA, and I would assume these tripped you since you did not slow down fast/early enough. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. JimboRH23

JimboRH23 New Member

I ran into the exact same issue today. It’s as though the AI is running everything aside from acceleration. Had the same issue on another service too on the BR143, can’t remember the exact time but was a similar time to the 6:34

Running on PS5

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. elaineedwards2013

elaineedwards2013 Well-Known Member

There is (was) a glitch on the introduction, where it says change to external view using the R stick on your Xbox controller, but it does not work. Even if you change the camera setting to head out or external, it still does not work. I have tried pressing the stick many times but it still does not work. I don’t know why. Has anyone else had the same problem?

11. Kappi701

Kappi701 Active Member

Ob PS5 it just took a while until it counted and went on.

12. conniethunder

conniethunder Well-Known Member

Due to all these bugs with rush hour releases, "DTG adds new meaning to 'Tickets Please' " :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. erdvilla#9547

erdvilla#9547 New Member

BR442 Travel 442km trophy is definitely bugged. Tried all other trains available on the map, took the ones needing it to 442 traveled kilometers and none worked.
    But the BR442 does unlock the distance trophy for the BR143 just by loading any work with it.
    So both distance trophies on this map are bugged, one unlocks where it shouldn't and the other is currently blocked.

(PS4 version played on PS5)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  14. The SimTrain Tube

They seem to have missed the nameplates at Glaubitz.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. elaineedwards2013

Same with me, a lot of times.

16. Cramnor

On the S-Bahn tracks, leaving DD Bischofsplatz going towards DD Neustadt, the Lf7 with the 80 km/h speed limit is missing ingame, I hope this little detail can be added with the upcoming patch. Because on the very positive side, this is the only one missing on this route, which is quite impressive, so if this is added as well, big props! :)
    For reference: You can see it here, timestamp 26:10

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cramnor

And btw, 1 train, 3 different times (the one on the right is the correct one...)
    20210916153202_1.jpg
    Playing on PC, Talent 2 on Dresden Riesa

• Like Like x 2
  18. jingyu.park

jingyu.park New Member

I found that the 'AI' 185.5 locomotives also don't have any pantographs up yet they are running.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  19. doublefine7

doublefine7 Well-Known Member

I noticed something very annoying. When I start a service, the AI sets up my train automatically although I am on the drivers seat. I dont know why but please DTG, fix that because it is annoying. Because also the doors are operated by the AI.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Sparrow-hawk

Sparrow-hawk New Member

I am not able to play Chapter 3 S1 Coswig-Dresden scenario. The respawn after each reset is on random station, but never in train.

• Like Like x 3
  21. conniethunder

conniethunder Well-Known Member

22. Cramnor

At Nünchritz, people are getting off the train, but they get stuck once they are on the platform and do not move.

23. The SimTrain Tube

I just noticed that there is a problem with the map picture shown at the "Towing the line" scenario description.
    The picture shows that the train follows the upper line, but in reality you are driving on the lower line.

I noticed it because I passed Priestewitz while driving the scenario, which is on the lower line in the picture.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  24. itsbobo

itsbobo New Member

In journey mode. Chapter 8, RE15 to Hoyerswerda. Game crashed while closing the doors.

25. elaineedwards2013

When driving the Talent 2, I cannot get 500AP, when stopping on the blue marker. Every time I stop exactly on the blue marker (2m) it always says 499AP for some reason.

Does anyone know why?

26. Mr.Drew

Mr.Drew Member

You cannot acknowledge SIFA or PZB with the alarm button ( B button on Xbox) in the "new versions" of BR 143 and BR 146.2 locos. Nothing happens when pressing B.

I play on Xbox Series X.

27. itsbobo

itsbobo New Member

28. Mac Mac

Mac Mac New Member

PS4
    Regarding spawn walking and getting into a talent 2 and the AI shuts the train down/controls doors, I’ve sent a ticket already and even got a reply.

Another issue seems to be that when you’re running and checking the line map, any trains, the map screen will just freeze and you’ll be unable to return to your game screen. Had to reboot the console since no controller input was working to take the damn map off.

29. vogelm10

vogelm10 Well-Known Member

Try to drive an ICE service and it starts you randomly in a station far away from your train.

30. Ghostface1701

Ghostface1701 Active Member

There seems to be a passenger navigation issue at Nünchritz then, as I noticed they can't enter the station either:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  31. emdzej

emdzej Member

[XBOX] I have a problem with a online award. I have stuck on 1 tier. This is 2400 or 24000? I think, the counter has stopped. Also i have complete 2 tutorials but have 0/2.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  32. taylormade#6721

taylormade#6721 Well-Known Member

When I start the 9:32 am service with the 363 to the chemical plant zone, I spawn at a random station

33. jeroendomino

jeroendomino New Member

I've done a few runs on Nahverkehr now, and I find that very often, I don't have passengers. They're in the train, but all leave at the departure station. My train remains empty the entire run. I've also found that many speed signs just have the number "0" on them, so I don't know how fast I can go. I've also found one AI train that had headlights at the back and tail lights at the front. I uploaded a video of my run here, the timestamps are in the description.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  34. Rutgerski

Rutgerski Active Member

I have the same thing, many if not all speed signs just say 0 suddenly. Not sure if it’s the same on other routes.

• Like Like x 1
  35. thrxttle

thrxttle New Member

In the BR 766 introduction it seems to get stuck in the second “wait for brake systems to charge” after “set the train brake to running”. The MR needle seems to just repeatedly rise and fall but the game will not let me pass this step.

Playing on PC and purchased via Steam

36. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Try going to emergency and blowing the brake pipe, then recharge the system

37. StrikeEagle78

StrikeEagle78 Well-Known Member

Same problem is happening on Xbox. Looks like the scenario is broken. Skip and wait for a patch.

38. Ninetofive925

Ninetofive925 Well-Known Member

[PC on Steam] Service "Freight Röderau - Dresden" @ 06:33 w/ MRCE BR182

Stuck at a red light having an awkward staredown with another freight train coming from dresden.
    Location is at the wye near Dresden Freiberger Strasse Station

20211229231330_1.jpg 20211229231258_1.jpg 20211229231315_1.jpg 20211229233203_1.jpg

I suspect the player train is directed onto the wrong track (left-hand driving instead of the free track right of the BR182) ending up face-to-face with another train. All the services on this path might be affected by this issue.

39. OpenMinded

OpenMinded Well-Known Member

The problem is a different one. There is a fault in the timetable. Once you pass the last “go via” point before the red signal the next go via point lies actually behind you at Coswig. You can complete the service when you reverse your train at a certain point before this red signal and drive it back to this point at Coswig, reverse it again and drive it to its final desitination.

It’s obviously a bug in the timetable. This is also the reason why the duration of this is calculated to be 53mins.

It’s a funny sight when you see this as AI, driving backwards…

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  40. Alaskan Jack

Alaskan Jack Active Member

Having an issue with the ICE 406 not being able to get square brake off in hud and I am moving throttle to 0 then back on and Train brake is released what’s wrong or what am I doing wrong thanks.
    Havnt had issues with any ICE engine in other DLC’s.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
  41. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

The 143km in the Br143 trophy still does not unlock even though in game points system unlocks to level up.

Game still consistently crashes on approach to Dresden in all timetable services.

The RB18 service does not spawn you inside the cab of the train. The game randomly spawns you all over the map every time you restart any RB18 service in the 143.

There is still so many problems with this route

42. Isaak

Isaak Well-Known Member

I have an issue with the 6:34 freight service from Röderau to Dresden, driving the MRCE DB BR 185.5. The 'Go via location' objectives for 'Dresden Mitte' and a point near Coswig seem to have been switched (the Coswig point only triggers after the player has passed Dresden Mitte), causing the service to get stuck head on with another freight service near Dresden Hbf.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

43. OpenMinded

OpenMinded Well-Known Member

As described only three posts up;)

44. Ost-Trieb

Ost-Trieb Member

Bug is still in Timetable in TSW3 :(:mad:

20221017203918_1.jpg 20221017203931_1.jpg