Xbox Long Island

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by jenconnor1285, Oct 1, 2021.

1. jenconnor1285

jenconnor1285 Well-Known Member

Hey ..

I had Long Island Rail Road from the very first TSW ... but I have noticed its not on TSW2 and when I go to the Microsoft Store - it says I have to buy it again ? If its part of the preserved collection and I had it - it should've moved over shouldn't it ? 20211001_091826.jpg

2. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

It should have done if you bought it for TSW2020 as long as you actually owned the base game.
    If you only had the gamepass version and then bought add-ons, it won't recognise it as you only rent the game from gamepass.

If you own TSW2020, check in the add-ons section that it shows as purchased.

3. jenconnor1285

I did own the base game yeah .. everything else has passed over except this .. I have just looked at my add on history and that one is the only one that is missing !

4. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

That's very strange.
    Can you access your purchase history through your MS account and check there?
    Failing that, you'd have to actually try and talk to Microsoft about it being missing.

5. jenconnor1285

If it was part of the base game then would it even show up on the purchase history ??

I will have a look though ! Thanks Nick !

6. jenconnor1285

Ok I am confused now .. I had the original base game .. and the purchase history does show ...

And then I remembered the big core update which is when the Long Island Rail Road appeared .. so maybe I didnt have it then and I just thought I did because it was on the loading screen !!

Attached Files:

7. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Looks like you purchased Train Sim World (rebranded to 2020 in an update), which had different routes included (as shown in your order history). If you were on Game Pass, the 2020 bundle could be played (removed and replaced with TSW2) but that would not entitle you to preserved collection versions (only purchased content).

Purchase TSW2020 to get it in preserved collection or buy it separate (same price). As you may know, NTP and MSB are also in the standard edition (GWE too but you will have ownership from TSW1).

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 1