[suggestion Removed]

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Commiee, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Commiee

Commiee Well-Known Member

[suggestion removed]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
  2. fabdiva

fabdiva Well-Known Member

Just as a slight clarification. JR East run all the Joban local services, with trains being handed over to Tokyo Metro (with crew change) at Ayase (though for fare purposes services from the Joban line run under JR fares to Kita Senju but the underground part of Kita Senju is Tokyo Metro run)

With Through running the trains operate as a common pool with each company contributing trains to the mix - but legally and operationally a service changes operator at the boundary between companies. So an Odyaku set would be handed over to Tokyo Metro at Ayase with a Tokyo Metro crew taking it forward, then at Yoyogi-Uehara the train is handed over to Odyaku and one of their crews, the following train may be a JR set and will follow the same process.

Why do I mention this - well if Odakyu and Tokyo Metro approve then you can include their stuff and realistically be working it as a "JR Driver" on the Joban line

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Commiee

Thank you for this - I reworded the first paragraph of the rolling stock section. I hope the rest is accurate - if not, I would be grateful for any further corrections/additions from anyone.

4. zefreak

zefreak Active Member

Good suggestion, I would be happy with any of your Japanese route proposals, It's surprising that there have been no asian routes at all. I own all of the TS classic Japanese routes, and would love to see the region modeled in TSW

• Like Like x 1
  5. Commiee

Thank you - I put in a lot of effort in these (stayed up until 7am to complete this last one, hah), so to see people like them is satisfying. I would also love to see basically any suggested route that we have in the Japanese master list become a reality, especially once we also have multiplayer. Imagine running services along with other enthusiasts of Japanese rail - what would be more awesome than that?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Commiee

Adding a JR East route map PDF that includes the line:

[​IMG]

7. Commiee

A map showing electrification modes of different sections of the line, in addition to other notes. This is for the entire Joban Line, with my proposed section to Toride highlighted in green + the darker colour line that follows from Tokyo to south, to the edge of the map:

[​IMG]

Source

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  8. vulkan

vulkan New Member

I would love it if they added this route to TSW, especially if using former rolling stock which some of them are still running in my country, Indonesia:D

• Like Like x 1