No Progress On Ps5 Issue

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SBos, Oct 2, 2021.

1. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

Like many others I have paid for routes on my PS5 that download and say they have installed but do not appear in the game. This will soon be an issue that has been going on for months rather than weeks.

The response to my support ticket was as a workaround I could delete some routes in order to play others. Does this mean that when London Commuter is released on Thursday, which I have already paid for by the Rush Hour package, that in order to play this I’m going to have to delete other routes. This workaround suggestion is totally unacceptable.

Much has been discussed about the problem being at Sony’s end but the fact remains until DTG released the core update there was no such issues.

Given the length of time involved is it time that DTG do something to compensate players unable to play routes that they have paid for.

2. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I thought it was after the Sony software update for PS5 that your routes disappeared.

3. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Why make another thread when there is already a well documented one that already exists?

They are aware of the issue, they are working on a fix, that is the latest update, as detailed in the current thread.

4. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

I didn’t say I was happy? I certainly am not under the impression that DTG & Sony’s efforts are made up from the number of threads on their forums, my point was that all the updates and discussion are in that thread so it seems counter productive to your own agenda to produce duplicate topic threads.

5. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

Another thread because nothing has happened after weeks. You might be happy to pay for something you can’t use I’m not. Older posts fall into oblivion so new posts are required to get answers.

6. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

To be honest not much bothered what you think. I have no intention of stopping until it’s resolved.

7. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Well good luck with that, because you’ll only get no answer, or the same answer as you’ve already been given.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

They are right no matter how many threads you make asking the same question they won't say until they have a fix that they will be able to release.