London To Brighton

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by gary dean, Oct 4, 2021.

1. gary dean

gary dean Member

Can anyone tell me if you can just buy the London to Brighton route as i dont want the other two routes in the ticket.
    I feel it would be a waste of hard drive space to have routes i wont play as i only play English routes.
    If i can only have one how do i get it.
    Gary

• Like Like x 1
  2. JohnHedgehog

JohnHedgehog New Member

Hi, you will be able to buy London to Brighton when it releases. When it comes to drive space you don't have to have all routes installed at the same time, so if you do end up picking up the ticket you can only install London to Brighton and play the other ones some time later. Hope this helps :).

• Helpful Helpful x 4
  3. gary dean

gary dean Member

Thats a good idea i will do that if it comes to that.
    Thanks Gary

4. CrAzZyKiLLa

CrAzZyKiLLa Well-Known Member

Yes, you can purchase the London Commuter separately, that was the idea of the season ticket which would allow routes to be bought separately if desired, which also allows them to be installed separately. Although in my opinion, the extra 2 rush hour routes for the extra £10 is worth it, each bringing something new to the game. I don't usually drive German routes but Dresden is good

• Like Like x 2
  5. Cyklisten

Cyklisten Well-Known Member

Also, the size of routes on HDD is a lot smaller after the last update if I understood it right.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

As the others have said you don't HAVE to buy the season ticket and each route is available as a separate purchase
    but
    once you buy them as a single you can't then "upgrade" to the season ticket by paying the difference, so if you feel you would want either Boston or Dresden in future then pay the extra now and then just download the bits you want when you want them

• Like Like x 1
  7. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

I cannot see the point of spending £24.99 just for one route in the season ticket. The other two are really affordable for £7.50 each in the season ticket. Bargain.

You will never pick up a TSW2 route for that price so buy the Season Ticket while it’s available, as Sam said, in a stream, that it will disappear not long after BML is issued and I’d be surprised if it’s there a Christmas.

• Like Like x 3
  8. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

For me there is no point me buying a German or US route because I will never play them, so it's a point of paying for routes i won't download.
    We all play the game in different ways and should buy the routes according to that

• Like Like x 1