PlayStation Db Br101 Still Not Appearing In Dra And Causing Crashes Ps5

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by stujoy, Oct 6, 2021.

1. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

After yesterday’s update (5th October) the DB BR101 still does not appear in the list of playable locos on DRA on PS5 and renders all other services impossible to play due to the game crashing on starting a service with another loco.

This has led to me having to delete the BR101 to access Dresden (not connected to making extra space with the other issue) which means I cannot use it with HRR without re-installing it every time I want to use it and then deleting it again to use Dresden.

This was flagged up by many people prior to the updates and I really don’t understand why this has not been fixed as it is another big issue which makes paid-for DLC a right hassle to utilise.

Extra Note - When deleting and installing DLC from the Manage Game Content page for TSW2, I noticed that Nahverkehrsnetz Dresden - Riesa doesn’t have a file size (along with the different icon to other DLC), and is listed as Installed: - - GB where all other DLC has the file size.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

I do actually have a file size for Riesa Dresden, but I don’t for Boston Providence.

I‘m starting to get a bit annoyed by this issue now. It’s missing DLC and occurred before the Ps Update causing the other issues. Yet despite various tags, not one of the community managers has responded.

Starting to regret switching to PlayStation at the moment with all these issues. Though when it works, it’s great.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

Clearly support this thread for visibility!

• Like Like x 1
  4. mattchester#9176

mattchester#9176 Well-Known Member

I'd just settle for an acknowledgement of the issue at this point.

Even the support ticked I raised seemed to want to link it to the memory related crashes during a service rather than the fact you can't start one with the 101 DLC installed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Cheers for the link. Nat’s post only mentions PS4, so hopefully it’s recognised as being an issue on all PS machines. There are plenty of posts saying about the same issue on PS5 but you know how easily things can be missed.