Ps5 Nahverkehr Dresden Timetable Crash

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ashleylumbers, Oct 6, 2021.

1. ashleylumbers

ashleylumbers New Member

Hi everyone I just would like to ask if anyone is experiencing crashes on Nahverkehr Dresden’s Timetable. Any service I pick regardless if it’s through additional services through substitution or included in the route as standard crashes upon loading, this has been happening before and since the latest update to the game and route. Another issue is that the DB BR 101 is absent from the loco selection screen even through its services are included in the total number of services. Thanks for taking time to read this.

2. mattchester#9176

mattchester#9176 Well-Known Member

Yes, quite a few of us are suffering from this. There's no news on a fix yet but a work around is to uninstall the 101 DLC.

You can do this by pressing the options button when the game is selected in the PS Dashboard, selecting Manage Content, and then choosing this DLC to be deleted.

You can always re-installi it later if you want to play in on HRR.

I had to do this to play new branch last night. It's really annoying but better than not being able to play it at all.

3. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

But unfortunately not on PS4. Unless you uninstall everything and reinstall minus the 101 DLC

4. ashleylumbers

ashleylumbers New Member

Thanks for the advice appreciate it