PlayStation Schnellfahrstrecke Köln Issues After Update - October 5th

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Nielsen, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Nielsen

Nielsen Well-Known Member

I got a signal passed at danger at Köln Hauptbahnhof while loading passengers for a 2 PM service with the BR 146.2. I didn’t get to drive at all, so it’s obviously a bug. It repeated itself on a second try.

Then I tried the following 3 PM service. This one didn’t give me an incorrect SPAD, but I noticed how nearly all passengers left the train when I first opened the doors ar Köln, leaving me with an almost empty train all the way to Aachen. Not very Rush Hour-esque for a 3 PM service.

Finally, the variety in passenger types and clothing seems very limited here as well. Across the full journey I noticed the same passenger wearing the exact same clothes more than 30 times.

Also, horrific FPS on PS4 at Köln after the implementation of Rush Hour passengers. The whole thing just isn’t very good in general, and it hardly feels like an improvement.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

I was able to start this service and leave Köln Hbf without any problems. It seems that something glitched when you did it. Maybe it was another DLC or something else, who knows ....