Display Size Not Correct

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by cmadonna1998, Oct 5, 2021.

1. cmadonna1998

cmadonna1998 Active Member

Hi Everyone,

PS4 user here. Does anyone have an issue where the display area for the game is bigger than your TV. I especially notice it in loading screens where the bottom half of the text at the bottom of the screen will be missing. I don't think this a problem with my PS4 settings as I have adjusted them and no other games appear cut off. Does anyone else experience this and/or have a solution? Thanks all.

2. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

Can you manually adjust your screen size on the TV?
    Most TVs come with a few settings like wide zoom so it could be that it changes the setting when playing.
    One of my TVs used to do this with the PS4 so I manually adjusted the display area in the PS4 settings and also checked that my TV could be adjusted if it changed the default screen size when playing games.

3. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I use to have that problem with a few games. Then the TV went up the creek and since purchasing another TV all is well.

4. cmadonna1998

cmadonna1998 Active Member

Worth a shot to look into it. It is just something I have only noticed with TSW 2 so I was wondering if it was a game setting somewhere.

5. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

I get it as well on the start up screen . Only affects TSW2 but it doesn’t affect the actual game play so I’ve never bothered trying to correct it.