Tsw2- Bahnstrecke Karlsruhe To Strasbourg

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MrSouthernDriver, Oct 6, 2021.

1. MrSouthernDriver

MrSouthernDriver Well-Known Member

The Rhine Valley Railway, or Rheintalbahn, dates back to the 1840s and stretches from Mannheim to Basel, linking multiple key cities along the way. The section between Karlsruhe and Offenburg was opened in stages throughout 1844, with 2 separate lines between Karlsruhe and Rastatt that each serve different towns. At Appenweier, the line also features a triangle junction where rails take a sharp turn westbound and cross the border into France, serving Strasbourg and beyond.

the locos:

[​IMG]

The DB BR 186 is a type of B-B electric locomotive built by Bombardier Transportation between 2006 and 2014. It is a member of the Bombardier TRAXX family of trains

[​IMG]

The Euroduplex trains are an evolution of the TGV Duplex Dasye and still share the main features. ... The drive is of type SNCF TGV POS asynchronous traction

(the carmillion livery could layer on from LGV Mediterrane)

upload_2021-10-6_8-3-41.jpeg
    the same as the ICE 3 but The ICE 3M (Class 406; M for multisystem) was developed to operate international services under the four different railway electrification systems

(other locos like the DB BR 101 and DB BR 146.2 can layer onto this route from other routes)

some pictures of the train simulator version:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  2. Daniel Christopher

Daniel Christopher Member

I like this suggestion, a nice mix of everything. I hope for DTG to make this route for TSW 2 as I've enjoyed this route in TS. I would buy this.

3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

I actually made the international section of the route Appenweier-Strasbourg Railway complete with the matching Freight locomotive SNCF BB37000. Check my signature for it including Rolling Stock SNCF X73900 PZB Sifa KVB VACMA X73500 has Swiss Integra Signum ZUB123 vacma modified to work on Sifa

4. drnicktgm#1259

drnicktgm#1259 Well-Known Member

Nice suggestion, it would be great if we could work with two different train safety systems