Rush-hour Bml Passengers

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Ian1991, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Ian1991

Ian1991 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, forgive me for being lazy but working all night, ive seen a post on facebook about the rush hour passengers not being included......does anybody know when they will be added?

I presume matt would of said, dont have time to go through the stream unfortunately.

Thanks

2. Delta_Who

Delta_Who Well-Known Member

It might have been a referral to the preview stream, which was explicit in saying that it was temporary for that dev build. I'm not aware of anything to the release build

3. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

He mentioned it would be addressed in the "short-term". Appreciate you don't have time to watch the full stream, but if you're interested in the couple of mins that they discuss about it, skip to 19mins 30 seconds on the stream. Hope that helps. :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

No specific time given, Matt said he wanted to delay to get them in, but that wasn’t possible.

They are ready to go but require a route test before they are implemented.

His exact words were “weeks not months”.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ian1991

Ian1991 Well-Known Member

Thankyou chaps.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

The wording was more like "We didn't turn them on in time for this release build" rather than they're not there. RH passengers are a core mechanic so they're available on every route. The issue is that the platforms and stations have to be amended to let the game know where passengers can go (to stop them all flooding onto the tracks or into buildings) else they could activate them on every single route.
    It does seem strange that one of the vaunted parts of the summer releases isn't available on one of said releases at launch.
    No surprise with Dovetail though I guess