PC Bugs On Riesa-dresden (after The Update)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Br425, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Br425

Br425 Well-Known Member

Just a list of bugs that are still on the route, in case there will be another hotfix soon:

- The correct destinations are still missing from S2 and RB 31 services
    - All Talent 2´s turn their battery off when they reach their final station (which is wrong in itsself) but AI does not turn it on again on the back train when a service starts (leading to the destinations and all lights turned off on that train)
    - The DB BR 143 uses the wrong pantograph when at the back of the train (it is always the back pantograph in the direction of movement)
    - The SiFa button does not always work on the Dosto cab car, when that happens only a restart of the service from the main menu fixes that.
    - I found this on a S1 service to Dresden, the PIS did not show the right service and got confused:
    20211005193359_1.jpg This appeared on all PIS boards on Dresden stations, I dont know if it was on the stations before as well. EDIT: More exact information about this in my latest reply to this thread.

Other than that, I love the update! The extra freight services are great and the Meißen branch looks stunning.
    Feel free to add bugs you found in the replies :D

Last edited: May 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  2. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

I was playing Service 06:58a.m. , S1 Dresden-Meißen Triebischtal. In Dresden Pieschen a reversing Freight Train drove past me. The DB BR 185.5 at the end of the Train and on the Track towards Dresden but drove backwards towards Riesa

• Like Like x 2
  3. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

S3 at Dresden HBf I think platform 9 or 8 platform screen when you spawn in at around 6am has destination still blank as-well

4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I had a similar thing last night, Matt did mention on the stream that they had some trains acting weird with loco's at the wrong end of the train.

5. doublefine7

doublefine7 Well-Known Member

I have got a random AI SPAD at Dresden HBF driving the ICE starting at Riesa at 16:59. The AI Spad is reproducable and occurs shortly before entering the Dresden HBF Platform.

6. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

This route sounds drunk.

• Like Like x 1
  7. adlian_cc203

adlian_cc203 Member

I have an experience last night driving the first RE 50 from Riesa to Dresden in the Journey Mode. The signal protecting the Meisen branch junction is red and when investigated there is an AI Talent 2 stopping on the junction blocking me and an S1 train going to Meisen also blocked as the result.
    I was playing on PS4.

8. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

9. Br425

Br425 Well-Known Member

So I just had a run on the route again and found this bug still being present. To be more exact, this occurs on all PIS boards of S-Bahn stations in Dresden (except for Dresden Trachau) and only on the platforms for trains heading towards Dresden Hbf. In Dresden Hbf, it occurs on platform 13. Also, this only happens for S1 trains.