Dresden Timetable Feedback - Request

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DTG Matt, Sep 12, 2021.

1. hybrit#1632

hybrit#1632 New Member

Platform: Steam with update
    Loco / Cab: 143
    Weather Settings: Full Clouds
    Date : Oktober
    Service Name / Time : 6.35 Meißen to Dresden S1 Rush Hour train
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : 35 min
    Detail of Issue: Fight train going the wrong why with the loco at the end

• Like Like x 2
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I was playing last night coming back from Miessen and sitting at a station on the mainline when I had a similar train go by me like that.

3. KMAN

KMAN Well-Known Member

The S2 Services dont appear with Destinations on the PIS or on the train.

4. zsolt_93

zsolt_93 Member

Let me add one more oddity. I saw it when Matt showed off the run starting from Meissen on the stream and supposed that it will be fixed for release, since he wrote in this thread that the timetable is all fixed up including localization.

I cannot fault the description here, but the start location from the popup still says Coswig as before.

Also most services that I have played from the journey on S1 have their medals downgraded by the extension from Gold to Silver. I see the technical point of it, but its maybe painful for someone who is hunting for gold now to have to redo all services :D

Also somehow as a surprise my progress on BR143 was reset by the update and I don't own RSN.

upload_2021-10-6_18-48-28.png

5. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

The service descriptions are still wonky unfortunately, all S1 services say Coswig instead of Meißen still. Also the routing on the map is strange, some RE50 services are shown as going over the avoiding line but still stopping at the stations, I guess there are some ghost tracks? :D

6. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

The S1's having Coswig in the mapping system is known - unfortunately the map update went in at the last minute and that didn't leave time to go and change all the map data - it's on my list, along with the "exact stop"s along the branch line.

As far as that reversing freight train... what... the... heck... I will investigate :)

• Like Like x 7
  7. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Happens with HHL too. Not a DRA exclusive :D

8. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

*sigh* get me details, hadn't heard of that one :)

• Like Like x 3
  9. breblimator

breblimator Guest

I searched my posts from that period (HHL release) and checked the support page (my account) with no success (no history?).
    This is super rare. I've only seen it on HHL and now on DRA (in this video). I can't help :) GL

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2021
  10. Ben132465798

Ben132465798 Well-Known Member

So, uh,... there's a service with...how do I say it? No describtion? I guesss that's what you can say. It's a passenger service in the 143
    upload_2021-10-6_19-53-59.png

upload_2021-10-6_19-55-16.png

11. Cramnor

The AI RB31 services to Dresden do not show Dresden Hbf on the train PIS. They are also empty on the station PIS.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
  12. jeremy#2905

jeremy#2905 Member

Platform: Steam
    Loco / Cab: Class 143
    Weather Settings: Clear
    Date: June
    Service Name / Time: S1 Meissen Triebschtal - Dresden 6:34am
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service: 7:10am
    Detail of Issue: Freight train going in wrong direction (reversing) on mainline. 20211007154920_1.jpg 20211007154922_1.jpg 20211007154930_1.jpg 20211007154931_2.jpg 20211007154932_2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. hybrit#1632

hybrit#1632 New Member

the s1 trains that goes to Pirna are the rush hour trains with 2 dosto and a br 143 but in game there allways 4 dostos and a br 143

14. Haribo112

Haribo112 Well-Known Member

That reversing freight train is very interesting. It is oriented correctly for the track that it's on, but it's just going backwards...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Perks390

Perks390 Well-Known Member

The issue with the freight train I have also experienced whilst driving the 06:58 Dresen to Meissen service. I spawned on foot at 06:55, the freight train passed me at Dresen Mitte but going in the correct direction. It then passed me going backwards at Bischofsplatz. I followed it on the map a bit and it seems to reverse and then go the correct way again where I took the screenshot on the map (the avoiding line flyover).
    Loco / Cab: Cab car with 146
    Date: June
    Service Name / Time: S1 Dresden - Meissen Triebschtal 6:58am
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service: 7:09am
    20211007121900_1.jpg 20211007121905_1.jpg 20211007121907_1.jpg 20211007122605_1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. OpenMinded

OpenMinded Well-Known Member

Does anybody know which of the cargo services is actually taking the short cut via Dresden Neustadt Gbf? I seem to remember that it was mentioned in the last Meissen branch stream, however, without the exact service. It does not seem to show correctly on the preview map, when selecting the services. At least I did not see one taking this route on there...

17. OpenMinded

Loco / Cab: BR185.5
    Date: October
    Service Name / Time: Cargo from Röderau - Dresden 6:33am
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service: right at the end
    Detail of Issue: When selecting this service, it actually gives me an estimate travel time of 50+minutes, however, you get to Dresden in much less to that. After passing Dresden Mitte, the next passing point is set somewhere 11km behind you (must be around Coswig, sorry, didnt take a picture of it). Driving on will create a dead lock with an oncoming service. Maybe, if this would be an AI train, it would now go backwards? I did not see a green signal behind me, though...
    deadlock2.jpg deadlock1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. Task

Task Well-Known Member

That sounds like the origin for the backwards running freight trains yeah.

• Like Like x 1
  19. OpenMinded

I tried to run the opposite service, and, indeed, the train I was running earlier is now running back in front of me:D

Tomorrow I will try to actually complete the service. obviously just need to turn around In Mitte and drive my 1400t train backwards with 120kmh. Sounds like fun:cool:

• Like Like x 2
  20. limegreen

limegreen New Member

After the London Brighton update, the Chemical Plant Scenario is broken (Steam). After leaving the station an passing the bridge, i will get a red signal and it wont switch. Also new is that the whole path will be driven on the opposite railtrack.

21. tuxcatazuma

tuxcatazuma Active Member

Platform: XSS
    Loco / Cab: BR101DB
    Weather Settings: Slight amount of clouds (added manually)
    Date : October
    Service Name / Time : IC Koln - Dresden 11:24
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : Approx 11:52 (about 1.5km outside of Dresden)
    Detail of Issue: Crashes, out of memory/resources
    Extra Info: Same issue if I run the same loco and route, but at a different time of day. Also tried with HD instead of 4K and issue remains.

22. BLS10

BLS10 New Member

Ben132465798 That's not the only one with the Br143. The one at 18:28 has also no description. At least with my installation after all of todays updates. One other thing: I miss the names of locations on the maps, not only on the one of Dresden - Riesa.
    The last S1 service at 11:29 pm shows a very strange time of duration, instead of e. g. 28:00 it says - 23:-15..

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
  23. wxtr7

wxtr7 Well-Known Member

Loco / Cab: BR146.2
    Weather Settings: Default w/ a bit of cloud
    Date : October
    Service Name / Time : S1 meissen to dresden 06:48
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : ~30 min in, 1.5km before Radebeul Ost
    Detail of Issue: Found a backwards driving freight train heading towards Riesa

A couple of unrelated performance notes:
    - I've noticed that the beginning of the Meissen branch has a big FPS dip for some reason, noted this in two different services, one in each direction. 20-30 instead of my usual 35-45.
    - Whenever the Dostos enter view, and especially once they're close, FPS takes a dip.
    - Dresden area seems excessively CPU heavy. The Dresden area consistently thermal throttles my CPU (i7-9700K). CPU workload seems into increase just before Neustadt and continues all the way to Hbf. Outside of Dresden, and on other routes (including Boston, haven't tried Brighton) I don't really have a problem - so I'm hoping this isn't an issue on my end b/c my CPU is deciding to hate me.

Attached Files:

24. Ben132465798

Ben132465798 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

The S2 Destination on all Trains are blank Because it’s Show nothing or just S2.

The 146.2 has no Destination Boards anymore when you’re driving on Dresden Riesa or on any other German Route, only the Dostos show the Destinations TrainSim-Matt

• Like Like x 1
  26. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

I have the DLC BR 101, and I was able to test that it can be the biggest cause of crashes on the Dresden line, yesterday after the updates my game kept crashing, usually when this locomotive was close or had passed, I made a test where I completely uninstalled the game and reinstalled with all DLC's, except the BR 101, and tested it on the schedule containing the ICE services, and I had no crashing problems, including the main cause of crashes, the external cameras, I used them normally, the most diverse ways possible, unfortunately it is sad who has bought this loco to play in this line.

Also, I reported to @dtgjd that there are problems with three AIs blocking the route of the lines generating cascading red signals, and I also want to report that the SIFA has not been recognized by the "O" (Circle) button especially on the Meissen branch .

My recommendation is to keep a Base Schedule, and another exclusive for ICE and IC services, because then we could divide the gameplay well without losing stability.

In case someone does not have the BR 101 locomotive installed or purchased and still faced crashing problems, please kindly point out here.

My Console: PS4 Standard (Fat)

27. tcmikaelsouza

In addition, I want to inform you that if for some reason you save the game, exit, and then return through the saved game, all PIS trains are turned off, in Dresden you can turn it on by selecting the manual selection button, but in Hamburg Lubeck this is not possible as the manual selection panel is disabled.

28. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

Platform: Xbox one
    Loco: DB 766.2
    Weather: default
    15 route dlc 2 loco DLC (all installed)
    Service: S1 Dresden to Meissen triebischtal
    Selected this service, didn't even load in went straight from loading screens to Xbox home screen. (I had selected the timetable without the ICE services)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
  29. Task

Task Well-Known Member

The same issue occures with the S1 services in the direction of Dresden Hbf shortly before Dresden-Bischofsplatz. You drive over an adverse signal, get the 1000 Hz influence and a few meters later is the go via point that sets your signal to green.

30. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

Platform: Xbox one
    Loco: DB 143
    Weather: clear
    Service: a freight service on the non ICE timetable at about 11ish.
    Selected the service, trying to go for an off peak time. I didn't even get the chance to press 'A' to start it. As soon as the loading screen went away I got a memory error message.

31. Task

Task Well-Known Member

Loco / Cab: BR 146
    Weather Settings: Journey
    Service Name / Time: RE50 Leipzig Hbf - Dresden Hbf 10:45 (Journey Chapter 1, Service 4)
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service: 11:25
    Detail of Issue: Have to wait at a red signal shortly after leaving Radebeul Ost for another RE 50 and an IC for more than 5 minutes. The timings take that into account so you are only half a minute late (when using PZB). You could easily slip through there before the IC is there.
    This problem may also exist for other RE 50 services in that direction.
    In real life this problem doesn't exist because you stop at Dresden-Neustadt with RE 50 services at platform 3 and not platform 7 so you don't have to cross those tracks again. I guess
    Here is an example of that: https://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/t...11:13&station_evaId=8010072&station_type=dep& (RE 50 (16513) 12.07.2021). Apparently at the moment the RE 50 doesn't stop at Radebeul Ost at all (I guess construction work or something like that) so it can stop at Neustadt on platform 7. I think that's why you changed the platform at Neustadt with the last update? Looks like this isn't what usually happens when you stop at Radebeul Ost.
    upload_2021-10-9_15-10-30.png

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  32. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

Why is the 06:33 Freight train Backward from Dresden Mitte all the way back?
    It need to be removed

33. heliq

heliq Active Member

There is a congestion here.
    2 freighters cannot part way, both are shown a red signal.

RE-50 Leipzig-Dresden 7:45

Jamming time 8:20 - 8:30

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
  34. kuchen0125

kuchen0125 Active Member

Loco / Cab: DB BR442 Talent 2
    Weather Settings: Clear, Autumm, october
    Service Name / Time: RB31 Coswig - Großenhain, 14:30
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service: 14:30
    Detail of Issue: The RE50, 14:14 from Dresden and at 14:34 in Coswig, was 5 minutes early. Both signals were red because of the S1 and the RE50 already got a green signal at 14:31, although I had to leave at 14:30 and then had to leave 6 minutes late

35. tcmikaelsouza

Platform: PlayStation 4
    Loco / Cab: BR 146
    Service Name / Time: All services;
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service: PIS no Working.

36. tcmikaelsouza

Platform: PlayStation 4
    Loco / Cab: All Locos (Test)
    Service Name / Time: RE50 Liepzig - Dresden;
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service: I had already purchased and installed the DLC "BR101", but I realized that it caused a lot of crashes on the Dresden Line, I could once again test that after uninstalling this DLC the Dresden line didn't make the game crash. I recommend once again to keep all the "Basic" services of this line in the default Timetable, and to make a specific timetable only for ICE and IC services, without the base services, so that they run without crashing.

37. Task

Task Well-Known Member

Yes since the update with the Meißen branch the PIS displays on the BR 146 are completely broken on player services. They work completely fine for AI though. It just doesn't get set on a palyer service autmatically (doesn't matter if you drive the cab car or the loco) and you also can't set the display manually. When you click "OK" (or was it Enter?) on the input device for the PIS, the input device gets cleared and no destination shows.

The BR 143 has a different problem: Since the update I never saw an AI 143 with a working destination.When I played it myself it worked. So it's basically the issue of the 146 reversed. I also had another problem with the 143 though: When I set the destination in the loco, the middle car dosto gets updated with the new destination but the cabcar doesn't. When I set it from the cabcar, it was updated correctly on every vehicle: 143, dosto and cabcar.

I hope this can get improved with the next and last (for now?) update for Nahverkehr Dresden.

(I'm a PC player by the way, it's not only PS4)

• Like Like x 2
  38. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

It’s on all Platforms and 146 PIS also not working on any other route.

• Like Like x 1
  39. Cramnor

Loco / Cab: BR182 MRCE
    Weather Settings: Standard
    Date : August
    Service Name / Time : freight Riesa Dresden at 08:15
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : On the approach to Coswig (about 15 to 20 minutes into the game)
    Detail of Issue: There is a queue of trains at the junction where the Meißen branch leaves the mainline. A RE50 Dosto is stuck in the middle of the junction, blocking paths and not moving. I found no way to get the train moving, not sure what the issue with this one is.
    RB31 waiting in front of me:
    20211011163507_1.jpg

RE50 stuck at the junction blocking it (it had a green light outside Coswig):
    20211011163528_1.jpg

40. phillipa#1949

phillipa#1949 Active Member

41. tcmikaelsouza

Friend, Good afternoon, try to open and close the train door that is causing congestion. If it doesn't, unfortunately there's no way. Starting this service in journey mode gives this error, starting on foot, it works normal.

42. Cramnor

One Update on that: The issue is reproducible - every time I start this specific service with the BR182 MRCE, I can go to the map and see how the train starts moving and then stops right in the junction. With the BR185 it does not do that and continues through. Spawning on foot at 8:15 (the same time the freight service starts) produces a different situation (the train is further from the junction) and now the S-Bahn services is given priority through the junction and the RE50 has to stop for it. According to the schedule at Coswig it should be the other way round though.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  43. tcmikaelsouza

Console: PS4;
    All Services;
    I would like to request the withdrawal of the stopping points at the Dresden line stations, as the zero point is often beyond the platform, and behind the end of the train there is a lot of free space on the platform. I believe 3-7 meters would be enough.

I also think it's important to add the Meissen branch to the maps at stations

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
  44. Heerenrailfan92

Heerenrailfan92 Active Member

Platform Playstation 4
    service S2 depot to dresden 21:10
    767.2 DAB
    you spawn at a random station and after 3 minutes you get a bronze medal for service completed, while you did nothing

45. BLS10

BLS10 New Member

Hello, there are still blank station signs in Nünchritz at the platforms. There is also a lamp post mounted on a fence near Röderau

Attached Files:

46. loeffler.marcel

loeffler.marcel Member

Platform: Steam PC
    Loco / Cab: All IC Services
    Weather Settings: [Default], Clear
    Date : May
    Service Name / Time : All IC Services / IC 2270 Dresden - Rostock / IC 2048 Dresden - Köln / ...
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : All time
    Detail of Issue: All IC Services drives with no lights in the passenger waggons, open the doors twice and wrong dispatcher priority?

When i spawn in Dresden - Neustadt at 9:20 and the IC 2270 is arrived at ~9:25:30 (open doors, closed at ~9:26:00, open again at ~9:26:25, closed it ~9:27:00) and will leave Neustadt at ~9:27:10, but has to stop due to a red signal, because he has to let the IC 2048 pass (it arrives later in Neustadt). IC 2270 will be leave Neustadt not until at ~9:31

When i spawn in Dresden - Neustadt at 9:25, the IC 2270 is already there and open the doors at 9:25:15, closed ~9:25:50, get green lights, open the doors again at ~9:26:10, closed ~9:26:50, and leave Neustadt at 9:27

Should IC 2270 don't leave everytime the station first?

Is that a problem from the dispatcher?, this issue is not an game breaker, but in trainspotting something strange..

Short question: Why gives not IC Services from Warnemünde - Neustadt - Dresden?

47. tcmikaelsouza

PS4
    This morning I went to do a cargo service from Dresden to Riesa 9:30 +/-, and I got a game crash by SPAD, all the signs in front of me are green, potentially it was caused by an AI train.

48. adlian_cc203

adlian_cc203 Member

Platform: PS4
    Loco / Cab: BR101
    Weather Settings: Fog Preset
    Date : April
    Service Name / Time : IC Koln - Dresden 07.2x from Riesa.
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : In the avoiding line, the S-curve part
    Detail of Issue: Service Failure: Passed Signal at Danger suddenly pop up when traveling at 120 km/h, not near any signal. The last signal was green.

49. tcmikaelsouza

Good morning Friends, there are many SPAD's not caused by us players, probably by AI trains, it has happened a few times in Boston, and it happened about 3x yesterday while I was doing a cargo service approximately 9:30 am, from Dresden to Riesa, all my signs were green, but I got this scenario failure message by SPAD.

50. tcmikaelsouza

PlayStation 4
    Journey Mode
    18:14 RE50 Dresden - Leipzig
    DTG JD DTG Protagonist Staff someone help me urgently third service after the update I caught a red light just after leaving Nunchritz station.

All German Lines, no Loco Add-on