London Commuter Feedback

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Oct 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

This is my London Commuter Feedback.

NOTE: This is based on the incorrect PS5 release version and such issues might change once the correct PS5 version is released.
    • The Class 66 still runs with both its headlights and taillights on at the same time.
    • The third rail, or something on the rails causes you to get caught. Turning to face the rail at a perpendicular angle allows you to cross the rails. If the third rail is solid, this might be impacting performance - I’m fairly certain this didn’t have crash detection on other releases. This is a wide spread issue across the route.
    • Watching the Class 377 depart the shed at Selhurst Depot (15:40), there was barely any motor noise and zero track noise.
    • Speed limit at Selhurst appears to be 5mph. I read recently the speed limit in this depot is unique, being 15mph.
    • Standing at East Croydon whilst typing this message, the game crashed. Report submitted via Sony.
    • Planes make no sound.
    • Cannot climb the platform at Reigate.
    • Class 166 at Reigate opened and closed its doors twice. Once after its scheduled departure time.
    I will update this post once I have the actual PS5 version meant for release and if I find any other issues. No sign of it appearing as of 13:45.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Also for me on the PS5
    • Numerous bridges / structures missing
      • Keymer Junction brick bridge missing
      • Haywards Heath bridge missing between platform and car park
      • Horley Footbridge missing, just after the signals north of Horley, but before the road bridge
      • Brapshole South brick bridge (3rd bridge before Clayton Tunnel) should NOT extend over the A23 (unlike the footbridge which does). There is no brick bridge over the duel carraige way which combined has 6 lanes.
      • The west side of Preston park approach (northbound) between Lovers Walk and Preston Park should not appear so low down, as if you're on some sort of viaduct approaching preston park. The buildings should actually be same height if not slightly raised above track level.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Good effort but surely a waste of time as some/most might be old news later today?

Especially the crash’s which are a waste of time reporting via the send report function…..because

……We are running on something we simply shouldn’t have?? Who knows how old this dev build mess is.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

More of a list of notes for me to check on the actual release, but included them here in case they are genuine issues that’ll carry over. It’s the reason I’ve added the note in red.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Indeed I saw the disclaimer :)

fingers crossed when playing bingo when we get the update it’ll be a full house and on to a new game card :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  6. ady.hewitt

ady.hewitt Member

Can’t wait for tonight’s stream then..

Thursday, October 7th - Let's Play: London Commuter - Matt and TBC

• Like Like x 1
  7. johnathan015

johnathan015 Member

Just to add to the list I’ve found in the “Fast Lane“ scenario when you stop at East Croydon it then tells you to apply power before doing a passenger stop which breaks the scenario as you can’t progress any further towards London Victoria.

8. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Dig out that new bingo sheet matjamca update now live :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Sweet

10. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

Reigate is fixed.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

12. johnmcglade30

johnmcglade30 Active Member

On the PS4 version the 387 on the motor sound keep cutting out

• Like Like x 1
  13. steve.taelemans

steve.taelemans Member

Indeed. I was about to report it, when I saw you did. I've tried it several times now, but to no avail. It keeps asking to get moving before the passenger load commando.

14. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.