PlayStation Bml Scenario Fast Lane (ps4)

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by OnlyMe1909, Oct 7, 2021.

1. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

How did this scenario get through testing??? It is totally messed up.

Starts at 18:23 or so, while you're expected to make your first stop about 8 hours before that! When you arrive at the first station, all of a sudden it seems you don't need to pick up passangers. You don't get the 'loading circle', in stead now it sais: apply some power to get moving. When you do so, that instruction stays on the screen while the distance to the objective marker keeps going up...

This thing is realy of the rails. How was this not spotted??

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. phildenty

phildenty Member

Quite agree with you....Glad it's not only me. no pun intended. Also on the live route preview YouTube there were 2 66's freight services on PS4 no freight services and I do own GWR And Brighton to Seaford / Bournemouth DLCs

3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

You won’t have the freight services on PS4.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. phildenty

phildenty Member

Thanks for letting me know... I can't wait to get my hands on a PS5 just want one now!!! Does this scenario work on PS5?

5. johnathan015

johnathan015 Member

I’ve found the same issue at East Croydon in the scenario Fast Lane, I think they just need to remove the apply power instruction and place it after the load/unload instruction. But I agree it shouldn’t have been missed.

6. steve.taelemans

steve.taelemans Member

Same here.

7. jlsf_81

jlsf_81 New Member

Hi. You may have not noticed but I also play this game in a PS4 and the problem is that the schedule is correct but the scenario that appears is the Slow Way Home as the Fast Kane, that's why we can't play this scenario. I don't know how this can be possible, it's insane.

8. Techy_Dave

Techy_Dave New Member

Still not fixed as of the update on 30/11. :mad: I hope this is high on the list of priorities for DTG to get patched. It badly affects progress in the journey mode and also leaves players unable to unlock the all the trophies for London Commuter as both Pier Review and Gull Up (for the collectibles) are unachievable.

9. samuelsampowersamuel

samuelsampowersamuel Member

Ah yeah. I was going to vent about this. Just happened. I thought there was a platform beneath me I had to go to!

10. riyadmoussaid958

riyadmoussaid958 New Member

Can confirm in 2022 this issue is STILL not fixed

11. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Joethefish ive dropped a cheeky tag on this on off chance it was time table related. :cool:

12. Joethefish

Joethefish Staff Member

From what I've read here, it seems to be a scenario issue rather than service mode. These are not the two scenarios I worked on either so I can't really speculate on what could cause that to occur. :(

• Helpful Helpful x 1