Don't Buy London Commuter On Playstation 4 And Xbox One

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by deano954, Oct 7, 2021.

1. deano954

deano954 Member

Just thought I let everyone know DO NOT get London Commuter if your on playstation 4 or Xbox One it crashed 6 times now on me when I was on foot at London Victoria and it lags like mad. Dovetail get it sorted out I rate this route already 0/10.

Also it's strange how they were showing the route on a Live stream on PC only I tell you why they were showing it on PC only cause they already knew how bad it is on console and just doing what they are good at doing taking money off us the Community absolute disgrace of a company.....

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. ady.hewitt

ady.hewitt Member

I’m not really shocked , rush hour moved from look at the passengers to look at the rush trains last night.

Next generation console owners under normal circumstances now get more value , older console owners get the product without bells and whistles. ( may as well wait for a sale )

Did the company really demo the “wrong build” on Friday or was it the release build without the extra passengers all along , when was this decision made ?

You have to question where is the testing on this product ? Release after release has been disaster after disaster.

• Like Like x 2
  3. A Big Chungus

A Big Chungus Active Member

I would like to imagine serious questions and reviews will be taking place with the QA and testing team about the constant problems with all platforms. Unless of course, which is the case these days with most companies, the developers were aware of the problems but had to ship it to meet deadlines and gain launch day profits, then later will make a video apologising, hanging their head in shame and promising a commitment to fixing the game.

The problem with this approach is that it completely destroys any faith in a company and makes them come across as greedy and ignorant of their fan base. Just because you promise to fix a game in the future doesn't mean people will forget the original launch, and confidence slowly erodes with each failed launch.

• Like Like x 6