PlayStation Frame Rate In Timetable For London Commuter

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by ixofxiii, Oct 7, 2021.

1. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

So I downloaded this when midnight hit here (NYC) and streamed it on YouTube. I'm a little disapointed. Don't get me wrong, love the route and don't mind less services and no southeastern or GW on PS4. But the frame rate....
    ...oh the frame rate.
    So the intros are ok. It's good. 30-40fps. So after the 387 Intro I did a timetable run from London to Gatwick. And I was heartbroken. It was around 11-18 fps. The whole time. Really made me... Well, sad.
    If you want to see for yourself, my channel is my screen name. You'll see that the intros to the 377 and 387 are great, the timetable is not. The scenarios not so bad, but could use a frame rate bump.
    Playing on PS4 standard.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

I'd like to watch your stream, do you have a link?

3. CUFCfan616

CUFCfan616 New Member

I'm having the same issue on PS4 Pro, I did the intro and 387 training ok barring some minor frame rate drops around London Victoria, but on the first timetable spawning in London Victoria the framerate is horrendous from the get go in and around the London Victoria area, say up to just past Battersea Power Station. No wonder extra layers wouldn't be possible on older gens when the DLC without any layers is already a big uphill struggle.

Memory optimisation needs to be a big focus in the very near future imo

• Like Like x 2
  4. ixofxiii

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
  5. ixofxiii

To their credit, they did talk about optimization In Their stream yesterday. It's not an easy fix. But I know they're working on it.

6. steve.taelemans

steve.taelemans Member

I'm also on a standard ps4 and I completely agree. Driving from an outside camera view or just walking around in some stations makes ne feeling sick to the stomach. This route seems to push the ps4 over its limits.

• Like Like x 1