Are Dtg Taking The Mickey

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SBos, Oct 7, 2021.

1. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

Well downloaded the update for London Commuter and did the first journey in journey mode, express service from London Victoria to Brighton. On arrival at Brighton opened the doors and before it completed the game crashed.

My patience is quickly running out with DTG given the major problems we have and continue to suffer on this platform. From routes that don’t work to others that are full of issues. If this wasn’t such a niche market DTG would no longer be around.

Having said that Rivet are no better given the issues with IOW and Arosa. With Arosa the timetable has been totally wrong and still is months after release.

Don’t get me wrong if the issues were scenery wrong or missing, textures not quite right, sounds not spot on then I can live with all those until they are resolved but what isn’t acceptable is routes that simply are full of actual play bugs and issues.

• Like Like x 9
  2. Sheldon1000

Sheldon1000 Well-Known Member

Hopefully they will fix the crashes and bugs ASAP. I havent downloaded the new update yet until I'm home tonight. Hope I can play it without crashes. I'm on PS5.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jcgxjx

jcgxjx New Member

Its extremly annoying. I was trying to finish my csx journey up two days ago. I do save in game multiple times in fear of losing all my progress. I was midway thru a scenerio when the “error saving game” screen popped up as i tried to save. 5 minutes later the game crashed. I wasnt too upset because i knew i saved more then half of my scenerio. Except when the game booted up again, i went to resume saved game and there was no save file. So literally all my progress on the csx journey was deleted. I just dont understand

• Like Like x 2
  4. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

Is this on the PS4 or PS5? I'm nervous to start playing London to Brighton on console after hearing all of the feedback.

• Like Like x 1
  5. flickyhecky

flickyhecky Active Member

Downloaded the London commuter line last night on my PS5...doesn't show up, but does when I switch to the PS4 version!

6. Sheldon1000

Sheldon1000 Well-Known Member

Delete any DLC you are not playing. Its an issue that Sony have created. It will show up once you delete some of the DLC.

7. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

This is a known issue we're investigating. There are more details (and a workaround) here. Thanks for your patience, and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

8. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

In answer to the question in the thread title the short answer is YES! I’m not being unkind just saying it as it is.

It’s a crying shame DTG are allowing this to happen. Most of us want them to succeed but enough is enough with the amateur tactics isn’t it?

• Like Like x 9
  9. furiousbigface

furiousbigface Member

I have been playing this since TSW 2020, usually I can put up with, bugs and minor issues but the past few months have been difficult for DTG and the players. I've uninstalled the full game until the issues are sorted, the DLC cap and crashes in London Commuter. My save data is safe, I just can't be bothered with my PS5 crashing at Brighton at the moment when you unlock the doors.

• Like Like x 3