Weird: Its Downloading The Brighton Commuter Again

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Sharon E, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

I just went to open TSW2 and was told I had to wait for an update and wen I looked it was re-downloading Brighton Commuter again. I wonder if it has anything to do with the URE crash I had at the end of the frist service that I ran. I was stopped at Brighton after an express Gatwick Express run from London and after opening the doors it crashed to the URE report screen (attached). I was reopening so I could get the service number of the train in question. Needless to say I did not finish the scenario. bandicam 2021-10-07 12-07-55-187.jpg

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
  2. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

3. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Yes massive downloads incoming! Will go and finish a run to Pedro Bay in Snowrunner then come back and see if BML is ready/.

4. mibl61

mibl61 New Member

I´ve got the same crash report after arriving Brighton and played the same service again after the 13.2 Gb update. No difference, it still crash.

5. Sharon E

OK, looks like issues right out of the 'box' so to speak. If you can't finish the very first scenario in the Journey, DTG has a major issue, will go back to playing CRR.

6. Sharon E

Just to be sure I ran the validation and it found 2 bad files which are being reloaded.

7. mibl61

mibl61 New Member

When I did my rerun of the first service I saved the game when waiting at a stop signal just outside Brighton. When I resumed the saved game I managed finish the service without crash.

8. Cael

Cael Well-Known Member

Yup, same here. Downloaded 4,4 GB patch in the afternoon, played the introduction and then I went out.
    Came back and Steam's downloading 13,2 GB of something.

9. Sharon E

Well, the "save bug" bit me big time on going back in from a save. I got to 3.7 miles from the station and hit a red. When I looked at the map there were 3 trains stopped in front of me and as I watched all AI trains which were in the station left and the one coming up my way did not get very far until, it too, was stopped at a red. Everyone is now just sitting.

10. Sharon E

Now when I start TSW2 I am getting this error message. The application seems to load correctly and when I did a second file verification is shows no errors. 20211007_153549.jpg

11. SiaL8er

SiaL8er Member

I experienced a crash as well right after opening the doors at London Victoria in the 387. It was the second service in Journey Mode.