London Victoria Crash

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by souleymane#2785, Oct 7, 2021.

1. souleymane#2785

souleymane#2785 Well-Known Member

I am disappointed for London Commuter as from Victoria Station the game bugged at this station just like Dresden. i am on the xbox one S and the game crashes at this station and some small Line bugs too. I don't know if other Xbox users are in the same situation as me. But would it be possible to bring to it please and the sound of class 377 also because in East Coastway the sound of class 377 is the same as the real one. why did you change it? thank you for your understanding

• Like Like x 1
  2. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hello, folks. We've put in an update on the situation here and will update when we know more. Thank you for your patience.

3. souleymane#2785

Thank you for your answer and I have a crash at East Croydon station the game stop completly

4. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

There should be an update for you now; please download it and that should be the final build! Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

• Like Like x 2
  5. souleymane#2785

Thank you very much

6. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

I didn't even get passed the London Commuter Introduction before the gremlins emerged!

Instructed to press Right Stick to activate external camera view, no response and until dialogue box would be deactivated by this action the train controls are unavailable... Hence lost speed, rolled backwards and SPAD.

• Like Like x 1
  7. whiteleym#4287

whiteleym#4287 Active Member

Had a similar issue, right stick wouldn't do anything. I had to hold down the X button whilst pressing the right stick before releasing X to finally give me the camera options.

8. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

I had an out of memory error message when I ran a 387 timetable service from Brighton to London Vic. I was about 1.3 miles outside London Vic when the message popped and my Display was set at 4K. Am assuming the problem was caused by the old build because the game needed an update when I reloaded it and has been ok since although I changed the Display setting to HD

9. jamespd.harman

jamespd.harman Member

Still struggling with framerate and crashes for me, even after the update.

10. Ryan1997

Ryan1997 Member

Still crash after leaving Clapham towards Victoria and leaving Victoria to wards Clapham. Xbox

• Like Like x 2
  11. anthony91919191

anthony91919191 Member

Hi I have x box series x , from Victoria got all the way to Brighton on the first run got 5 ft foot from buffers ,and game crashed back to dashboard so I have given up on this already

12. Javelin

Javelin Well-Known Member

I'm having memory related crashes at Victoria too, Series S
    Southeastern layers ain't at Victoria either.

13. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Series S players: Try to load up services at London Victoria

TSW2:
    So_you_have_chosen..._death..jpg

14. drdavewatford

drdavewatford Active Member

Same here I'm afraid - I was playing on XBOX Series X, had a really nice run from London to Brighton on the Gatwick Express (the second 'mission' on the journey after the loco training), stopped just short of the buffers at Brighton Platform 3 and the game crashed back to the XBOX dashboard when I opened the doors. Disappointing.

Not sure I feel inclined to play the new route again until I see some messages on here saying that this is fixed.

• Like Like x 2
  15. friskey.marcedes

friskey.marcedes Active Member

What a wonderful surprise - a different sort of bug/crash! Try service 1MO3 from Brighton to Victoria and 3.5 miles from Victoria red lights as a train is blocking the platform at Victoria.
    Thank you DTG for a normal bug it make such a nice change to the game crashing completely...

16. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

I’m glad I didn’t buy this route with the amount of problems on consoles. I had to uninstall BRD after the recent update made the route unplayable on Xbox one. Safe to say that, if I brought the Brighton Mainline then, my Xbox one will probably die on me…

17. Pookiebarra

Pookiebarra Active Member

I haven't managed to complete a service yet. If there has been a patch it does not make any difference.

18. Pookiebarra

Now stuck 2 miles from Brighton. 3 trains in front. Not moving , 1 has left Brighton for Victoria, and it has stopped as well. Should i uninstall this mess, and try reinstalling?

19. Pookiebarra

Legged it down the line. Shoved the controls of the Littlehampton train to P4. Jumped off, and everything is running now FFS

• Like Like x 1