Xbox London Commuter Tutorial Camera Bug

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by ExcelsiorGamingYT, Oct 7, 2021.

1. ExcelsiorGamingYT

ExcelsiorGamingYT Well-Known Member

I'm having the same issue on London Commuter I had with Cathcart Circle where on the introduction the Change Camera view step doesn't work so I can't progress in the tutorial, I know my controller is OK as I can use the camera controls in normal routes and journeys. So once again its the tutorial, I reported this with Cathcart and nothing was done. Please fix it.....

2. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

It looks like I worked around it by going into free camera BEFORE the prompt came up. As soon as the prompt came up it marked as complete.

3. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

Also affecting my ps4. Power goes down to coast with no further control of power or brakes on uphill gradient out of Victoria. R3 button not selecting exterior camera and train eventually rolls backwards through danger signal.

4. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Actually this happens on the PC too, had it with Dresden and Boston, feels like doing an eye test at the optician and really not sure why they even include it. Best thing they could do is drop the intros or at least make it optional to escape or skip past.

5. ExcelsiorGamingYT

ExcelsiorGamingYT Well-Known Member

Completely agree!! This has been happening since Cathcart Circle and it needs to be sorted!!