Not Many Passengers On London Commuter

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by chris the grab, Oct 8, 2021.

1. chris the grab

chris the grab New Member

Hi have a PS4. Started to play London commuter last night . Didn't seem to be hardly any passengers at all on trains or platforms .help

2. CrAzZyKiLLa

CrAzZyKiLLa Well-Known Member

Rush Hour passengers didn't make it into this release unfortunately because it requires more testing first. hopefully to follow soon in a post release patch. So what you are seeing is standard route passengers, of which is usually reduced also on last gen consoles.

• Like Like x 1
  3. EsherDemo

EsherDemo New Member

Rush Hour not released on BML yet. First dtg needs to get a core update and optimisation.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

The additional Rush Hour feature of more passengers at rush hour times didn’t make it into the release of the Rush Hour route. You couldn’t make it up really..

• Like Like x 8
  5. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

This!
    I can"t see why this was actually released. It sounds like this will take months to fix because why not delay the release when it can be fixed in the next build. It's called Rush Hour. That's what the Season ticket said: Rush Hour!

• Like Like x 1
  6. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

They were obviously scared to delay it again with the backlash they’d receive and agreed (forced by higher management) to release it as it is and update later down the line. Either way, it’s poor from DTG (again), I feel sorry for those who continue to give them money. I was happy to support them for a couple of years, spent in excess of £250 on dlc but decided I wasn’t seeing much improvement and ended my support of their work. Until more people do the same we’ll see the same sub-par efforts time and time again.

7. guardupfront

guardupfront Active Member

they really can’t win; there was already backlash from when they did delay it (changing the release order)…

Personally would rather have it now and enjoy it and have it improve further rather than have nothing and wait.

• Like Like x 5
  8. antwerpcentral

But there is nothing to enjoy about the route. It's all stutter. It's a good marketing ploy by releasing a beta build as I now bought the east coastway this weekend just to be able to drive the electrostar without having to watch the frames literally refresh one frame per second

9. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

I’m sure by adding more passengers to BML it will improve the frame rate around London

• Like Like x 3
  10. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I think your machine must be faulty as I only have a base PS4 with most of the DLC's. And sounds like I am able to enjoy playing the game a lot better on my PS4 than you are able to on whatever machine it is you have.

• Like Like x 2
  11. antwerpcentral

I'm on a PS4 Pro. My machine is not faulty. Every other game and most of the other routes I have no problems with. You are just easily satisfied perhaps?