London Commuter Feedback

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by elarthur, Oct 7, 2021.

1. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

As a ps4 player, after factoring in the lack of layers and a few minor glitches, I would like to thank the team at DTG for a otherwise superb route. So much detail of areas familiar to me such as No1 Croydon (formerly NLA Tower aka The Wedding Cake). Keep this level of work up guys.

• Like Like x 1
  2. cmadonna1998

cmadonna1998 Active Member

As a fellow PS4 player I can not share this sentiment. I experience extreme lag and frame rates less than 15 fps when in busy stations. Nearly unplayable as the train controls don't react fast enough to my inputs at all.

• Like Like x 4
  3. bassman612

bassman612 Member

I'm also enjoying London Commuter. I've only had minor issues on my old standard PS4. I've completed 12 services with nothing more than the occasional failure of the AWS sound not playing, and, of course, the low frame rates at Victoria, but those I expected to have with such a large and busy station. I also can hear when the wind sound loops if I drive with the windows open, but that's it. No game breaking issues or crashes here. Maybe I've just been lucky so far. The Dresden route, now that's another story. That crashes every time I approach Dresden.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

It’s not feedback it’s DTG testing.

• Like Like x 2