PlayStation Unable To Complete London Commuter Introduction

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by elarthur, Oct 7, 2021.

1. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

Setting off, power goes down to coast with no further control of power or brakes on uphill gradient out of Victoria. R3 button not selecting exterior camera and train eventually rolls backwards through danger signal.

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Check your immersion camera switch setting in the controls. If set to free, it doesn't seem to respond when clicking in right stick on the introductions. Is that the issue?

3. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

It's not that you can't use the camera only. After leaving Victoria you can't use the power control of the 387. Like it was written in the first post at the gradient you will roll back and pass a red signal and the intro can't be finished successfully.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

Ps4 or ps5? I'm on PS4 and both intros worked and ran flawlessly for me. Controls worked. Frame rate good.
    Now the service mode however....

5. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

PS4.

6. Joe-c127

Joe-c127 Member

This has happened to me also on both the PS4 and PS5 versions.

7. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Worked fine for me on PS5. Though the 387 had more or less slowed to a stop.

8. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

No control problems for me on PS5. My Immersion Camera Switch is set to External.

Had a random crash the first time I ran it, but second try was completed with no issues.

9. elarthur

The power handle sets back to idle which causes a fairly rapid decline in speed until finally rolling backwards and having a SPAD at the signal immediately behind. At the point it drops to idle, there is no further control of any kind including no control of camera function via the R3 button.

10. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

Wait, this is the intro or the training scenario? And when you first apply power, what notch do you set the throttle to? I have a vid on YouTube that shows both. I made it right after it released in my region. I played the into and training at the start of it. Didnt have an issue untill I stopped paying attention for a sec and ran a red

11. elarthur

This is the London Commuter Introduction Training level (which is in the Training section with Class 377 Introduction and 387 Introduction). I only tap the throttle once on leaving Victoria but it jumps to number 4 (full power). I can adjust power/brakes until prompted to select exterior camera and then I immediately loose ALL functionality in the cab along with control automatically setting power to idle which, due to uphill gradient, causes train to slow, stop and then roll back which then causes a SPAD at the signal immediately behind the train. Journey Failed. Nothing in settings will allow me to get around this fault.

• Like Like x 1